No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones Vows Ouali Upset, Calls Mayweather a Jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carson Jones Vows Ouali Upset, Calls Mayweather a Jerk

Welterweight Carson Jones has played "the opponent" role enough times to be SAG-eligible, but on several occasions has broken character to pull off the upset. The 25-year-old from Oklahoma City, OK says he isn't coming to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to play the fall guy to "house fighter" Said Ouali in their ten-round supporting bout on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Victor Ortiz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kind of misrepresented the quote guys.

He said TV made him look like a bit of a jerk.

Comment

Said Ouali...I think he's trained by Roger. If i'm not mistaken, I seen him lose to AYDIN...this guy from turnkey. DUDE IS BAD!

Carson Jones is a decent fighter with alot of heart,. I see him beating Ouali.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Kind of misrepresented the quote guys.

He said TV made him look like a bit of a jerk.
        It's a midget pinoy writer.... whatcha expect?

That ******** kid is really kind of a sissy. Looks like he can't fight a lick.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
          Said Ouali...I think he's trained by Roger. If i'm not mistaken, I seen him lose to AYDIN...this guy from turnkey. DUDE IS BAD!

Would you know how much work Ouali has put in with Floyd? For this fight?

May hasn't mentioned Said specifically in thanking the SP's, although I had heard from Vegas people that Ouali was gonna help Floyd (as thus, himself) prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            It's a midget pinoy writer.... whatcha expect?

That ******** kid is really kind of a sissy. Looks like he can't fight a lick.
            Ryan ******** is a member of the BWAA an American organization. Pac is the riches boxer of today > Forbes Magazine.

Comment

For a few years I thought Said Ouali and Ali Oubali was the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Would you know how much work Ouali has put in with Floyd? For this fight?

May hasn't mentioned Said specifically in thanking the SP's, although I had heard from Vegas people that Ouali was gonna help Floyd (as thus, himself) prepare.
                Guess he didnt put in much work....guess roger is overated as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post

nice prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    For a few years I thought Said Ouali and Ali Oubali was the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X