Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fine ass fook broad im hitting.........racist as fook....WWYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all voting trump doesn't make u racist.

and secondly it sounds like she dislikes ghetto scum of all races,yours included. i'm not sire what the big deal is?

but if your asking if you should get into a real long term relationship with her i'd pass. your mexican culture will eventually clash with her white culture and her parents will hate your brown ass. it just won't work. your parents would probaby dislike their parents as well.

i also have a hard time believing how hot you make her out to be.

pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

All Trump supporters like it in the ass. It's one of their best attributes.

I say fuck her harder Big Rav.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        first of all voting trump doesn't make u racist.

and secondly it sounds like she dislikes ghetto scum of all races,yours included. i'm not sire what the big deal is?

but if your asking if you should get into a real long term relationship with her i'd pass. your mexican culture will eventually clash with her white culture and her parents will hate your brown ass. it just won't work. your parents would probaby dislike their parents as well.

i also have a hard time believing how hot you make her out to be.

pics or it didn't happen.

hahha you don't matter...............

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          All Trump supporters like it in the ass. It's one of their best attributes.

I say fuck her harder Big Rav.
          I hit that last night bro......we got into it again doe.....her sister is MARRIED TO A BLACK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhaha............this **** trippin.............

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

hahha you don't matter...............
            meh, doesn't matter to me. you're a guy in his 30's who still types like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              meh, doesn't matter to me. you're a guy in his 30's who still types like a child.
              how you know im in my 30 son? I maybe in my 50's maybe in a teen ager keeeed

Most def yo!

Comment

So check it gueyes.............I've been hitting this fine ass broad I've been trying to get at for a min...she was married to some white boy I know I guess you can call him a "friend" but more of an acquaintance... (different story for a different time doe) anyway im hitting his ex lady...now this **** got that dude to buy her the best body money can buy.....**** like DAT....ass like DAT...she swears the ass is hers doe but I tell her white girls can't get an ass like that.....pero bueno....I digress..........

this ****y **** lets me do basically ANYTHING I want to her.....when I realized I was gonna have it good was when she strait up went ass to mouth with out me even asking......so I was like........hmmmmmm might have hit a goldmine here.........so this been going on for about 3 months or so........

El otro dia (el fin de semana largo) we went camping.....these kats next to us were bumping the Mexicano Music.....some good **** too....Chente, and Ramon Ayala and some others that were not all that great (dont' like corridos and banda sh#t) so this **** has the labia to turn around and look at me and tells me "these fookin *******s and their music so fookn annoying and disrespectful" and I looked at her like ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR KATDAMN WHITE ASS MIND??? and she was like....what? what I say? I was like....dude....wtf do you think I am??? IM MEXICAN you can't say **** like that around a mexican....she like "oh well...I live your KIND of mexican but not THAT kind"....... I swear to gwad I wanted to backhand this broad (but I didn't of coarse I would never hit a woman) so she goes on to say that's why she is voting for trump...I told her she was a RACIST but she justified her behaviouer by saying she felt the same way about ghetto black people (she stopped short of calling them n@ggers but that's basically what she meant) and ghetto redneck (she actually called them redneck) white trash ......so she was like...im not racist...I just don't like ghetto people.........

she did go on to make me "happy" that night and the rest of the long weekend still worked out but it's been buggin me and im thinking about telling this **** to bounce.........I mean this was always gonna be a hit it and quit it but then she broke me off like a straight pron star so I was like.........lemme keep this around a bit.......but at the end of the day I sure as hell wasn't gonna settle down with this broad.........

so what would you putos do in my case????????????

la mando a chingar a su madre o se la sigo metiendo en el culo????

wachugot???????????
                always a shame when a woman shows a deficiency in character one cannot conform to long term.

be a gentleman and continue fuking her brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  always a shame when a woman shows a deficiency in character one cannot conform to long term.

be a gentleman and continue fuking her brains out.
                  Duuuuuuuude this weekend was bannanas.......I had it out with her and her sister........I think the three-way is out of the question now.......ahhahahhaha........

Comment

Duuuuuuuude this weekend was bannanas.......I had it out with her and her sister........I think the three-way is out of the question now.......ahhahahhaha........
                    spill it, man.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      spill it, man.
                      Just bull****.....we got toghether at her sisiters place in Woodland hills over the weekend....normally I woulnd't be up to "meeting the family" but I've partied with her and her sister before (that's how I originally met her but she was married back then) the sister is older than her but she fine as fook too I'd def put it in her no doubt.........but any how the madafaken sister is a racist too....well as they claim "they dont like ghetto peopel" but we were chillin Qin it up by her pool and then a Bernie Sanders comercial came on....that got them talkin politics or what not and sure enough TRUMP talk ensused..... they started talking **** bout them dumb mathafakars who are causing riots at trump ralies...now mind you I agree with them on that....those fookers are making it reaaaaaaal eazy for Trump supporters to point the finger....(I wish we as a people were so katdamn ignant sometimes myself) but any how....I was like...yeah ok I agree....what they are doing is wrong.....but then the sister said she wised all those people would go back to Mexico...and that she would bet the house 99% of those people were illegal immigrants....... I dunno if it's what she said or how she said it but maaaaaaaaan I got heated... I mean I kept my cool or what not on the outside but in side I was like......mathafaka!!!!!!.....so I said something like...if everyone went back to where they came from THEIR motherland nobody would be here in the states but the American Indian and all their tribes...I pointed out that their Irish and Russian asses wouldn't be here either if their great grandparents hand't come over ILLEGALLY to this county...I can see they got bothered by what I had to say...so basically we agreed to disagree but lets just say we won't be hopping in that bed for the threesome I had hopes for any time soon....When I drove her home she got out and said bye no kiss no nothin.....haven't texted her since sat...fook it if she wants the D she'll text if not ill pass it on to the next becha he gonna be brown too...ahhahaa........

Comment

Working...
                      X