No announcement yet.

Dad needs a new phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad needs a new phone

Now, hes currently rocking the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and the screen is pretty small and the resolution/quality of the screen is poor. Everything just looks so much clearer on my old ass S2. Now hes pretty picky, he wants the phone to be:

- Bigger than the S3 Mini
    - Have a good battery life
    - Not be too heavy
    - Preferably not too big

I would have told him to get the iPhone5/5s but the battery life on those phones is absolutely horrible, he would love the UI and ease of use of those phones though, that I know.

Any recommendations?

I have an iPhone 5 and an S3 mini (for work,)
    the s3 mini is the such a shit phone I can't blame him for wanting to change.

s4 sounds like the one for him.

Comment

HTC one , best phone ever

Comment

Hmmm........try getting an Android phone that has the same kind of dimensions as an iPhone 5s with the same power, not going to happen!

Try finding any android phone with the same power as an iPhone 5s, not gonna happen.

The iPhone 5s has plenty of battery power for its size. No need to carry around a huge device that is slow and inefficient with power.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
          Hmmm........try getting an Android phone that has the same kind of dimensions as an iPhone 5s with the same power, not going to happen!

Try finding any android phone with the same power as an iPhone 5s, not gonna happen.

The iPhone 5s has plenty of battery power for its size. No need to carry around a huge device that is slow and inefficient with power.
          Iphones suck

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post

He likes my S2 but it is old as **** and is showing its ages severely, especially when you have used new phones. It's a good size for him.

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
            HTC one , best phone ever
            That's a good phone but it's too heavy and big for him. I've used it and I actually like it over the S4 in terms of UI and the usage experience but it's pretty bulky.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I have an iPhone 5 and an S3 mini (for work,)
            the s3 mini is the such a shit phone I can't blame him for wanting to change.

s4 sounds like the one for him.
            The S4 is still pretty big and he was thinking of the S4 mini but he isn't sure atm. I told him to wait but he isn't the most patient of men lol

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
              Iphones suck

If that is the case, then the less powerful android phones which are bigger and less powerful are what?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                He likes my S2 but it is old as **** and is showing its ages severely, especially when you have used new phones. It's a good size for him.

That's a good phone but it's too heavy and big for him. I've used it and I actually like it over the S4 in terms of UI and the usage experience but it's pretty bulky.

The S4 is still pretty big and he was thinking of the S4 mini but he isn't sure atm. I told him to wait but he isn't the most patient of men lol

As far as cutting edge goes, you can't go wrong with an iPhone.

If you look at the stats, battery life and power is ideal right now for a 64-bit phone.

Comment

Note 3 or Galaxy S4 are gonna be the best options.

Unless he's really old in which case I'd recommend an iPhone but as you've pointed out the battery life is terrible.

Comment

Don't buy your dad an iphone.

Apparently they have been exploding in peoples pockets.

some poor guy lost half of his left ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X