Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Peterson be Khans best option??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan should fight Prescott in December get rid of those demons.Than, pursue a Matthysse, Garcia rematch, Guerrero, etc.

Comment

I still think this is Khans best option...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Matthew Hatton is everyone's tune-up fight lol. If Khan has any dignity, he would fight someone who's worth a damn. Hatton is taking a step backwards. If he's looking for a opponent who lacks power, fight Paulie.
        He needs a fight to get back on the horse after a devastating KO. Malignaggi already has a fight organised.

Comment

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
          If @MannyPacquiao picks @jmmarquez_1, Tim Bradley may pursue rematch with Lamont Peterson, I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He needs a fight to get back on the horse after a devastating KO. Malignaggi already has a fight organised.
            Beating Hatton doesn't prove anything, even for a tune-up. I rather see Khan take 5-6 months off and fight Brook. He has to fight an opponent that will show how much he's improved. He could fight Hatton with all his current flaws and whup his ass, pointless match.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
              If @MannyPacquiao picks @jmmarquez_1, Tim Bradley may pursue rematch with Lamont Peterson, I'm told.
              Two boring rematches, let's hope they don't happen.

Comment

Wouldn't hurt to try and get revenge against Peterson, would also be a great way to try and get his career back on track

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                  Lame ass rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Wouldn't hurt to try and get revenge against Peterson, would also be a great way to try and get his career back on track
                    It could finish Khan's career off. The PED excuse is just that. Peterson did not look anything superhuman to me and if the same Peterson turned up the best Khan could realistically hope for would be a scrappy points win. But there would also be a great chance that Peterson would beat him again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      You're wrong, Khan is the draw. He can fight almost anyone.

It's all about what's best for his career.

Imo he should fight Matthew Hatton then move on to avenging his defeats.
                      dude never crossed my mind...but THATS a really good fight for AK atm...yea, that would work!!

Comment

Working...
                      X