No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather's Style is Superior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    Gayweather's IQ on beating women is second to none. Just ask Fraud Jr police records.
    Here we go

Comment

This is true,you can't get macho with manny and he gets frustrated when you don't.he isnt good at creating openings,but he's great at attacking your openings.

Comment

Look at the Clottey fight he was so frustrated he started throwing 2 handed punches trying to pull Clotteys guard down..and in the Cotto fight when Cotto didnt engage again he was frustrated as we was again in the Clottey fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          Gayweather's IQ on beating women is second to none. Just ask Fraud Jr police records.
          His IQ has to be higher than a guy who raw bones hookers, and fathers a bastard child with her lol.....

Comment

Funny thing is that PAC IS AN ADULTERER YET THEY ONLY CAN ACCUSE MAYWEATHER OF **** THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER WITH BOXING....

What does hitting a woman have to do with the fight game of boxing???

These fools are a trip

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              his iq has to be higher than a guy who raw bones hookers, and fathers a bastard child with her lol.....
              lol, exactly, how soon the simple minded peasants forget...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I’m no PED expert, nor do I have the time to become one within the next few days. But, what I do know is boxing. I’ve studied the sport and it’s fighters for years. Originally I thought Pac would soundly defeat Mayweather. But after evaluating each fighters tendencies and putting the PED question marks aside, here’s the facts that I do know:

When people compare Marquez to Mayweather, they’re referring to how similar their styles are. It’s a FACT, that Marquez gave Pac problems in two fights. It’s a fact that Mayweather is a counter-puncher like Marquez, but Mayweather has better defense (in fact the best defense in boxing..Fact), faster, bigger/stronger, and most importantly he’s a smarter version of Marquez. THESE ARE FACTS.

Let’s talk more facts. How many times did Cotto and Hatton bum rush Pac? I’m sure all the Pac fans watched both fights numerous times. Both of Cotto’s knockdowns came when Cotto lost his composure and was in the process of bum rushing Pac. Hatton fought a similar pressurized style. He too was stopped. When Pac knocked Marquez down in the 1st and 2nd fights, it was during an exchange. Now, let me ask you this. How many times did Clottey bum rush Pac? How many times was Clottey hurt or knocked down? If you answered none then you’re right. Pac landed 20% of his 1200 punches against Clottey, which is right around the 21% opponent punch land ratio for Clottey. Mayweather’s is 16%

The point that I’m making is fighters that lose their discipline and carelessly apply pressure (i.e Cotto, Morales II & III, Hatton) get knocked out. In contrast if anyone has ever seen a Mayweather fight, they will know that one of Mayweather’s best characteristics are being WELL DISCIPLINED and applying sound defense.
                very good and valid observations...

however, you can not win fights just by defense....you have to eventually throw punches.............................

floyd jr is a master of defense and when to throw punches............................

people wants the pac pbf fight as they are very interested to see what happens when the master of defense faces one who is not only willing to get hit to give plenty of his own......

it will be a contest of who can handle pressure well

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Floyd will hit a moving Pacquiao the same way Marquez did.
                  And all that got him was put on his ass 4x an l and a d.

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
                    Look at the Clottey fight he was so frustrated he started throwing 2 handed punches trying to pull Clotteys guard down..and in the Cotto fight when Cotto didnt engage again he was frustrated as we was again in the Clottey fight..
                    Remind me again who has created openings vs clottey?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      And all that got him was put on his ass 4x an l and a d.
                      No, what got Marquez put on is a$$ was lack of defense. Defense is where Floyd excels.

Counter-punching by Marquez is what damaged pac's face. Floyd is Mr. Counter-puncher himself.

See where I'm going with this...

Comment

Working...
                      X