Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogie Baby vs Bedford Bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am rooting for the world's baddest Irish cab driver as opposed to the world's sweatiest mauling British clubfighter.

A part of the UK died, it's soul, when dear old national hero Audley Harrison, gold medalist and humanitarian lost that fateful night.

viva the new king, the best of all cabbies.

Comment

Rogan has very little experience and seems quite crude. Skelton is crude himself but he does have the ability to box reasonably well when he wants to. I can't imagine it being a pretty fight at all. Credit to Rogan for winning against Harrison, but there's no way a guy with Harrison's skills should be losing to a guy with very little experience and fairly limited ability. He needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I am rooting for the world's baddest Irish cab driver as opposed to the world's sweatiest mauling British clubfighter.

A part of the UK died, it's soul, when dear old national hero Audley Harrison, gold medalist and humanitarian lost that fateful night.

viva the new king, the best of all cabbies.
        Hahaha!

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        Rogan has very little experience and seems quite crude. Skelton is crude himself but he does have the ability to box reasonably well when he wants to. I can't imagine it being a pretty fight at all. Credit to Rogan for winning against Harrison, but there's no way a guy with Harrison's skills should be losing to a guy with very little experience and fairly limited ability. He needs to retire.
        Amen brother. Off topic, but that picture of Gomez is quality!

Comment

The Rogue is Doin em!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by The Surgeon; 03-01-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Skelton was always a knockout waiting to happen.

Rogan is a great guy,very tough boy,he showed heart

Comment

yes that's it
              BRING ME THE BEST AND I'LL KNOCK HIM OUT!!!

i agree whith you

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
                skelton by ko or wide desicion!
                well done to rogan! i though skelton would handle him no probs!
                but its not the first time ive been wrong! lol
                think at 42 skeltons went as far as he can and should retire!
                wouldnt mind a rematch though?

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Is that jollystomper as in Mike Tysons old gang?
                yup! was jst reading a book about him and thought it was a cool name!

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
                  well done to rogan! i though skelton would handle him no probs!
                  but its not the first time ive been wrong! lol
                  think at 42 skeltons went as far as he can and should retire!
                  wouldnt mind a rematch though?

yup! was jst reading a book about him and thought it was a cool name!
                  WHAT A FIGHT! Dont worry about the Skelton call i dont think anyone thought Rogie could pull it off, he is a folk hero! lol

Cool, those ****ers sound nuts huh!? U a Tyson fan? All time favourite of mine

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    WHAT A FIGHT! Dont worry about the Skelton call i dont think anyone thought Rogie could pull it off, he is a folk hero! lol

Cool, those ****ers sound nuts huh!? U a Tyson fan? All time favourite of mine
                    im a big fan of him as a boxer! jst wish he could have reached his potential the rape thing turned me against him though! i dispise rapists!! but i guess only 2 people know the truth about it?!

tyson was 1 of the most exciting fighters ever although i think lennox was better! i think in his prime(tyson) he could have beaten holyfield!
                    also i was well chuffed when danny williams beat him! (obviousley he was shot but still a great moment for danny!)

Comment

good win for Marty Rogan and hope he can go on and dominate now.

Comment

Working...
                      X