No announcement yet.

So the cop who shot the kid in Milwaukee was a rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    So one incident is enough for you to make a blanket statement like this?
    this incident proves that black people are uninformed and are themselves vulnerable to making blanket statements.

Comment

So one incident is enough for you to make a blanket statement like this?
      Why don't you go back to your chollo vista account?

Comment

He should stick to his day job...shooting kids....maybe he could just find a new day job actually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          this incident proves that black people are uninformed and are themselves vulnerable to making blanket statements.

Well hopefully another blue life gets the cummupence of his hasty actions because no one should ever be shot in the back as you are not at risk if someone is running from you.

Comment

Well hopefully another blue life gets the cummupence of his hasty actions because no one should ever be shot in the back as you are not at risk if someone is running from you.
            so you hope that an innocent cop losses his/her life because another thug got shot? lol yeah because Syvelle was such a valuable member of society so it would be an equal punishment to shoot a cop who's job it is to prevent crime and keep peace and order in society.

Black logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He got bars?

hold up so the cop was black? so why are they rioting saying beat up white people in the streets? why attack whites when it was a black cop who shot the guy? I haven't followed this situation at all just saw the riots thread.

Comment

so you hope that an innocent cop losses his/her life because another thug got shot? lol yeah because Syvelle was such a valuable member of society so it would be an equal punishment to shoot a cop who's job it is to prevent crime and keep peace and order in society.

Black logic.

Where did I say that a cop should lose their life? use your brain dummy, don't try to interpret my words with your idiocy read them literally.

Comment

Where did I say that a cop should lose their life? use your brain dummy, don't try to interpret my words with your idiocy read them literally.
                  Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  hold up so the cop was black? so why are they rioting saying beat up white people in the streets? why attack whites when it was a black cop who shot the guy? I haven't followed this situation at all just saw the riots thread.
                  low iq causes lack of logical and rational thinking. the subconscious reptile part of the brain takes over.

Comment

low iq causes lack of logical and rational thinking. the subconscious reptile part of the brain takes over.
                    Me saying cummupence could mean anything it could mean they get fired or disciplined how you interpret it ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Why don't you go back to your chollo vista account?

Comment

Working...
                      X