Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin is beast, probably one of a few PPV stars of the future....

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I don't want to count Alvarez out because he would definitely tag the **** out of Golovkin. He has fast, accurate hands. It would come down to how much those punches bothered Golovkin when they landed.
      I'm not counting him out just yet either. Canelo will be the best fighter GGG has faced, but damn man... GGG is f.cking good!

Comment

• GGG would be the best fighter Canelo has fought, and really need to show something in the Cotto fight to prove he's ready for GGG.

He started showing promise in the Trout with his defense but hasn't really showed anything new since.

Comment

• Do you guys remember that thread somebody made about Lemiuex looking more confident in the face off than Golovkin lmao?

He didn't look so confident after a few rounds with Triple G last saturday lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            Do you guys remember that thread somebody made about Lemiuex looking more confident in the face off than Golovkin lmao?

I have to say, I didn't get the whole "I saw fear and caution in Golovkin's eyes" thing at the pre-fight events. Does Lemieux really think that a stare down means something?? Does he think a public challenge of GGG's courage is going to help himself survive in some way?

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Do you guys remember that thread somebody made about Lemiuex looking more confident in the face off than Golovkin lmao?

I think Lemieux lost his confidence when he looked over at GGG in the ring before the fight even started. Golovkin was talking to his team and grinning while Lemieux had this lost sheep look on his face. Then the fight started and Lemieux tasted his first GGG jab and he was done.

Comment

• So Lemeow went into basic survival mode from the open bell.

Don't suppose he'll want a rematch after that beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  So Lemeow went into basic survival mode from the open bell.

Don't suppose he'll want a rematch after that beating.

He caught the Michael Spinks bug

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    GGG would be the best fighter Canelo has fought, and really need to show something in the Cotto fight to prove he's ready for GGG.

He started showing promise in the Trout with his defense but hasn't really showed anything new since.
                    Really? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      Really? Lol
                      Right now no, but if he surpasses My weather he might be in the end. Golovkin is on the verge of surpassing Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X