Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a shame, Canelo is fighting a better fighter than Mayweather as an undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK but without Mayweather the PPV Event doesn't break 100K...lets not get ridiculous, now Canelo is TRULY Piggy Backing off of Mayweather's Name more then ANYBODY!

Comment

And now people are complaining that Canelo is fighting good fighters?

Comment

OK and? For the first time in his career canelo is fighting someone at his level. He shouldn't get praise for that. Its about time

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          OK but without Mayweather the PPV Event doesn't break 100K...lets not get ridiculous, now Canelo is TRULY Piggy Backing off of Mayweather's Name more then ANYBODY!
          ok we are talking about canelo here,Not lara.Dont be mad that nobody
          gives a shlt about lara.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            ok we are talking about canelo here,Not lara.Dont be mad that nobody
            gives a shlt about lara.
            WTF does Lara have to do with this Topic? OH I get it I am suppose to get upset and argue with you right?

Well that is not going to happen!

Comment

Re-post

Nothing is signed yet

Comment

he's fighting the best fighteer in his division then fighting the best fighter in 54 stop being a ***** and looking for something to cry about

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  What a hypocrite, lmao!
                  Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  OK. So who should he fight?
                  Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  1st off none of these fights are set. 2nd, dont you have the Ghost in your avy? 3rd, how the hell is Trout more proven than the Ghost? Ghost resume is way better. 4th, Canelo hasnt put in a tenth of the work that Floyd has, isnt coming off a long layoff, didnt just go to jail, and is still fighting in his very 1st division. Its not comparable at all. Not only that but Floyd is supposed to be fighting the winner anyways in Sepetember so who cares?
                  No Im no hypocrite I am a big fan of the guy (guerrero) since the 135 days, and I still think he is a one of the best 147s by beating that european dude (which was a rough rough one) and Berto. But common Mayweather is imo turning a 154 fighter, and if he is fighting Canelo in sept it would make sense to fight a 154 fighter. If May asks for a catch weight or a 154 fight if he fights guerrero what a BS.

Mayweather can get anybody he wants they will take short notice or log ones everyone agrees to the kind of money they get with him. As the best fighter out there he could of gotten.

Canelo, Martinez (the best one), Lara, Trout, Pacquiao (I know iffy),and GGG

All these fighters are more of a threat than guerrero.

And yes Im a BIG BIG fan of Guerrero I just call them like I see them.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    With really good promotion and a good undercard with good fighters, it could do 300-400k if it was a main event PPV. But true, nowhere near the exposure it would get from the 1mill+ fans that buy Mayweather PPV's.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                      What a gyp. A 154 Trout is more proven and a harder fight than Guerrero, Bradley, Khan or any 147 right now.

Mayweather should be fighting the toughest fight.

1 he is the "best fighter out there"
                      2 Its his main event

I am Happy that Canelo took this fight, for once he is fightting somebody that has a legitimate chance. But common I want to see Mayweather fighting good fights!
                      -disses guerrero as a opponent
                      -has guerrero in his avi

Comment

Working...
                      X