• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://fapdu.com/search/?s=charlie+sweets
    Dildo vid

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Holy **** she is fine, white girls are taking over. In Miami, white girls have the hips of Latinas and the ass of black girls. I'm telling you, there's something in the water down here.
      Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Its happening nationally as well, White girls are blooming & swelling up all over the place.

no joke (cue the conspiracy theory music,) i think there's something in the food.

some of these 18 - 19 - 20 year old girls i see walking around are f#cking unnaturally stacked. i am not complaining in the least, but the girls didn't look like that 10 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        no joke (cue the conspiracy theory music,) i think there's something in the food.

some of these 18 - 19 - 20 year old girls i see walking around are f#cking unnaturally stacked. i am not complaining in the least, but the girls didn't look like that 10 years ago...
        You want to hear something funny... here in Miami the clothing shops on South Beach have mannequins with phat asses. It's the strangest thing, like chicks bodies just evolved into something else.

Comment

You want to hear something funny... here in Miami the clothing shops on South Beach have mannequins with phat asses. It's the strangest thing, like chicks bodies just evolved into something else.

looooooooooooooooooool

Comment

All those booty models/strippers on Worldstarhiphop look to be 5 minutes away from doing hardcore Pron. They need to stop all this tease and really get down and dirty and suck some dick.

Comment

I personally think that 'we' have the ability to control our bodies far more than most people believe - as in it's not set in stone by your genes.

I think society, especially with how everyone has access to the media, is influencing the way people view/model themselves. Kim Kardashian happens to be one of the most famous women in the world. I'm sure that there are a lot of girls who are looking at her as a role model so she is influencing a generation and showing them what's hot - big tit's and phat asses.

There are a lot more girls who will be going for that look now.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                I personally think that 'we' have the ability to control our bodies far more than most people believe - as in it's not set in stone by your genes.

I think society, especially with how everyone has access to the media, is influencing the way people view/model themselves. Kim Kardashian happens to be one of the most famous women in the world. I'm sure that there are a lot of girls who are looking at her as a role model so she is influencing a generation and showing them what's hot - big tit's and phat asses.

There are a lot more girls who will be going for that look now.
                Oh yea I mean look at the differences in what was beautiful and what was not. In the 60's that super skinny look was in with Twiggy. Then in the 70's that changed with models like Farah Fawset.

80s' it was the more full figured chick then the 90s was more skinny chicks. Now it's all about that phat ass and ****.

I once read that Cleopatra was a chunky chick and was considered to be the most beautiful woman alive.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  All those booty models/strippers on Worldstarhiphop look to be 5 minutes away from doing hardcore Pron. They need to stop all this tease and really get down and dirty and suck some dick.
                  I know what your saying

Comment

Who's better Charlie Sweets or Ruby Renegade?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                      X