No announcement yet.

congrats to Randal Bailey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to Randal Bailey

with all the robbery of Mannys clear win....Bailey did the damn thing with Jones....WTF....Jones got KTFO!!!! Never quit....now that boxing!

Originally posted by Volta
    you congratulate that bum but not bradley? wow dude
    That bum didnt win a controversial win idiot! He clearly won...People in the business of Boxing for years and years...decades see it differently than you...Your credibility lies where? Didint think so! STFU moron!

Congrats Bailey!

Comment

That's what you call a perfect counter right upper cut. Haven't seen this fight yet cause I was riding a Bus for 7 hours on my way catch up with the fight. Fortunately for me, I was able to arrive in time to watch the whole pac-bradley fight plus the NBA causing delay. Will watch this fight later.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        That's what you call a perfect counter right upper cut. Haven't seen this fight yet cause I was riding a Bus for 7 hours on my way catch up with the fight. Fortunately for me, I was able to arrive in time to watch the whole pac-bradley fight plus the NBA causing delay. Will watch this fight later.
        it clarifies the saying..." Never Give Up"!!! the interview after the fight with Max will crack you up bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          it clarifies the saying..." Never Give Up"!!! the interview after the fight with Max will crack you up bro!!!
          Yeah, I heard Jones was leading in all cards by a very wide margin before the KO happened. You have a link to the vid of that interview?

Comment

Bradley beat your hero lmao.

Comment

It was great to see him reach his dream and with such a fantastic KO to go with it.

Comment

Brutal shot to end it. Nose instantly started spurting blood.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Yeah, I heard Jones was leading in all cards by a very wide margin before the KO happened. You have a link to the vid of that interview?
                  lol no...i tried looking for it. When you see the whole fight make sure it has the interview...ill keep looking or it..

Comment

Mike Jones vs Randall Bailey by JFKConspiracy

Comment

Working...
                    X