Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale Reveals Froch, Ward, Dirrell & Abraham Are Too Scared To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What the fuk is TBRB? Some internet dweeb compiling his own rankings?

DeGale is better than Rodriguez, quite clearly.

it's a panel of writers from around the world. it's not perfect, but it's better than ring magazine [owned by goldenboy promotions,] and certainly better than the ratings in the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Tim Bradley, "not much talent".

Laughable.
      Oh because Tim Bradley is just beaming with talent

The man himself admits that he doesn't do anything particularly or overly well.

Comment

here's the "charter" of the transnational rankings.

http://www.tbrb.org/charter/

Comment

Watch the Gonzales KD. The way he slipped and rolled punches on the inside whilst countering beautifully. That's DeGale at his best.
          Well like I said Gonzalez isn't very good so I don't know how much stock to put in that.

Degale doesn't even really throw punches properly his technique is absolutely terrible.

Comment

DeGale has an awkward style and can present problems for anyone.

This "deserving" stuff is overrated. Not like Anthony Dirrell or Abraham deserved to fight for their titles but they've got them. It's not like DeGale is turning down fights - he agreed to face Ward.
            ohh he claims to be willing to jump way ahead of where he is at to fight a guy who has nothing to gain from fighting him and obviously wont bother unless he makes it worth while? wow, how impressive. i meanif someone offered me a **** load of money i didnt deserve i would turn my back and walk away. lol.

you are right about the alphabet titles though, which is why i said im not against him fighting for one of those, thus putting him in position to potentially fight the real champion in ward down the line. at this stage not even you can think that fight makes sense.

lots of fighters have awkward styles, it doesnt mean they will present problems for anyone. being world class does, something degale is yet to prove that he is. he is a brit though so you will overrate him tremendously, i i know how it is.

but any way you twist things the top guys STILL arent scared of him and there is no way you can flip it to pretend they are without coming off as incredibly biased.

Comment

Working...
            X