Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Strategy - Check these two short interviews!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiots..

Lmao at dude saying al haymon is his partner.. Al haymon ain't got no partners, just dudes that do what he says

Comment

So by their logic

Leonard should have never fought hearns

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        what are they talking about? not fight each other because there will be no one else?

btw i don't know what worse, broner saying that him and danny should get 8 figures checks for each, or the guy responding "absolutely"
        Fight hype is a joke. Those interviews made me sick. What's worse is that they know that's what is being planned. Haymon isn't putting his top fighters against each other anytime soon

Comment

This is just sad..
          but what is worse is the people supporting sh**ho'es like broner.
          it's very hard to like or respect american boxers when you got people like mayweather, ward and broner.
          europe and mexican boxers have a certain respect for fans and theirselves.
          the sad part is they have to take the least purse and almost everything else against them just to fight the so called best to get a shot.
          and they do because they are warriors and respect fans and their job

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I would love to see what the WBC pulls out of their ass to let Broner just hop, skip, jump Matthysse and Postol.

Matthysse is 3rd in line for Peterson's IBF belt so even if he vacates Broner will have to fight him. And one thing about the IBF is they actually enforce their rules unlike the other organizations.

There are no easy paths to a title at 140. If Broner wants to win a world title in this weight class he is going to have to earn it.
            The WBC does that all the time. Didn't they bump Amir Kahn to #1 recently

Comment

Working...
            X