This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I'd heard a lot of good things about Wlad's bumming skills, including my good friend Kayjay telling me that Wlad bumming 61 used car salesman meant he was every inch the bummer that a prime Muhammad Ali was.

Well, ever one to explore being sodomised by boxers - but never in a gay way, note - I called up Wlad and we went on a date to an Indian restaurant.

We had a lovely time, and it wasn't long before we were back at his, eagerly grabbing at each other's clothes. As soon as we were both naked and fully erect, Wlad surprised me by turning round and smashing me flush in the face with his right hand several times.

"What the Hell are doing?" I demanded.

"I'm a romantic," Wlad explained, "before I make love to one of my partners I like to give them a hug first."

"Wlad, you crazy shitski," I laughed, "that's not hugging what you just did - it's fighting. You've got them both mixed up."

Well, Wlad roared with laughter at his mistake, and I, despite my fractured eye socket and broken nose, couldn't help but join in the fun. We laughed and laughed and laughed, and then I told Wlad I was about to hit him back and got within a range of thirty feet - thus ensuring I finally got the hug I was really after.

However, despite the high spirits we had, it wasn't all levity. As he was about to enter my anus, he suddenly produced a contract before me.

"What's this?" I enquired.

"This is contract for bumming," Wlad explained, "I get to bum you, and try and make you cum by fucking your ass... but if I fail, you have to visit my family member Vitali and he gets to bum you also."

Well, it seemed an odd state of affairs, but, now all too eager for a good bumming, I signed away my arsehole rights for the evening. It wasn't long afterwards that Wlad entered me.

His bumming was strange. His chopper was hard and powerful, but... tentative. Like he didn't want to commit. I felt it tickle my lower colon, but I felt like my kidneys were missing out on the **** fun.

Suddenly, dear reader, things took an even more bizarre turn. As I stood there being gently sodomised, an apparition began to coalesce before my eyes. What was the nature of this phantasmagorical creature that took shape before me?

"Wlad, it's me, Manny. I've just come down from Heaven to watch this bumming, and it's making me so angry my ectoplasm's beginning to itch. You're not committing to this bumming, you're just sticking only the bell end in there, just the first half an inch. You're like 'bop, bop', and then pulling away in case you get countered by his swinging ball sac. Stick your dick in his asshole and give him a goddamn bumming! This is another Imbragimov - it's another Imbragimov!"

Comment

gay stories? I didn't know this was the lounge?

all in all A+ story OP......

Comment

Funny ****.

Comment

My conscience says that this is hands down the most disgustingly vile story ive ever read...but this purple kush says thats the funniest boxing post ive ever read

Comment

God bless, guys.

Comment

that "this is another imbragimov" line honestly put you as frontrunner for the p4p GOAT poster I've ever seen. I was reading this last night after i smoked a couple bowl packs. My mom was like wats so funny, I was like nothing.

Comment

Skimming through this thread I was about to be a bit/upset for you making fun of my hero....

Then I realized Wlad Klitschko is STILL one of the most dominant HW champions in boxing history and will go down as an ATG.

Meanwhile, you're taking hours out of your day to write fairy tales and short stories about Wlad. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Skimming through this thread I was about to be a bit/upset for you making fun of my hero....

Then I realized Wlad Klitschko is STILL one of the most dominant HW champions in boxing history and will go down as an ATG.

Meanwhile, you're taking hours out of your day to write fairy tales and short stories about Wlad. Lmao
                  This was funny. You gotta be able to put serious **** aside so you can laugh. I like Wlad too. You think I cared?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

Klitschko fanboys - you've got to love them..
                    "My hero"

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                      This was funny. You gotta be able to put serious **** aside so you can laugh. I like Wlad too. You think I cared?
                      Good for you, mate... that guy needs to take the stick out of his ass.

It's just ****s and giggles, is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X