Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    Memo probably didn't give Rios the power pellets cause now people are watching him more closely... or Rios didn't pay for the premium stuff
    i was drinking soda while reading this, now the sodas all over my laptop, thank you mofo!!

Comment

Maybe Pac being off the juice for the 4th fight with Marquez made him less than superhuman and more susceptible to getting knocked out. I mean, if we're going to accuse Marquez just due to his connection with Memo, let's be fair and point out all the excuses Pac has raised for not wanting stricter testing in any of his fights. I just don't understand the double standard of diehard Pac fans. Pacquiao's reluctance to submit to random testing because he's afraid of needles or whathaveyou is just as suspicious as Marquez hiring Memo to be his strength and conditioning coach.

Personally I don't care if they were both juicing. They produced four thrilling fights and Marquez had already gotten the best of Pacquiao prior to their 4th contest anyway, even though the official record says otherwise.

Comment

Idk but Marquez is still suspect to me. And idgaf about PAC because for all we know, he could have been on juice himself when he steam rolled up to 140 and 147. He probably got what deserved by getting ktfo by piss breath. Still though Marquez looking like a running back is tough to ignore. Just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Sorry Pacamaniac's I know you were hoping that Rios would have brutally knocked Alvarado out so you could then turn around and say "see see I told you Heredia feeds his fighters steroids! Look at the way Rios destroyed Alvarado" So what's the excuse know?
          nar what you don't udnerstand is that it twas Rios' to lose. That way people will think that he's clean since he didn't put up an impressive performance on Saturday. His next fight with Manny he's gonna be doped up to the eye balls and finish him in dos rounds.

Seriously though you need the boxing skills to do what Marquez done. It was a perfectly places shot that Manny was leaning in to. Heridia wont help with that. All these people are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Took him two fights with Marquez .
            Rios might get Manny next...that would be his second fight with Memo...oh man

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Sorry Pacamaniac's I know you were hoping that Rios would have brutally knocked Alvarado out so you could then turn around and say "see see I told you Heredia feeds his fighters steroids! Look at the way Rios destroyed Alvarado" So what's the excuse know?
              If it wasn't for Heredias past (which he admitted to providing peds to atheletes to save his ass from the Feds) then no one would suspect Marquez doping.

Fighters I root for.
              Andre Ward Erislandy Lara
              Brandon Rios Guillermo Rigondeaux
              Nonito Donaire Lucas Matthysse
              Brian Viloria Marcos Rene Maidana
              Dr. Steel Hammer Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
              Dr. Iron Fist Canelo Alvarez
              Kazuto Ioka Carl Froch
              Takashi Uchiyama Danny Garcia
              Last edited by MakeItRain; 04-01-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                I'm waiting for someone to say "but Rios hurt Alvarado with just a jab he must be roiding"
                Idk man, don't think anyone here is that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X