No announcement yet.

The real truth about Broners resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real truth about Broners resume

valeros resume was just as impressive as broners for the simple fact that he has never looked like a loser at the end of a fight or 2 (Broner has to Ponce and quintero), Valero never loses any rounds while sorry midgets like rees win amazing rounds vs broner looking amazing at it too, lol, the best worthy undebatable win for broner was the same guy who was dominated first by valero.

broner is already ranked based off fights of no importance on any real resume like litzau, perez rodriguez, , escobedo who arent even gatekeepers, lol

those gatekeepers that broner beat have beaten nobody or have done nothing to be mentioned as noteworthy opposition for any kind of fighter

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    1. Floyd Mayweather

2. Juan Marquez

3. Nonito Donaire

4. Andre Ward

5. Sergio Martinez

6. Timothy Bradley

7. Abner Mares

8. Carl Froch

9. Lucas Matthysse

10. Adrien Broner

Just missed: Wlad K, Rios, Garcia, Maidana, Gamboa, John, Alexander, Alvarez, Dawson

today, lol, on february 22, i added this joke of a p4p list made by frank dukketts to show you how overated some fighters get by some of the more feeble minded fans, lol, broner is a extremely talented fighter but you have to prove your talent in order to be praised up there with the better fighters of today
    overated resume
    37.50%
    only 2 good wins with one looking like broner lost vs ponce
    37.50%
    2 good wins- de leon & de marco
    10.94%
    valeros resume than broner , broner is overated
    14.06%
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-22-2013, 04:28 AM.

Yeah because Broner fans on here are claiming that he has a world class pound for pound caliber resume.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24586698.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Btw, what does Valero have to do with all this lol.

At 23 years old, Valero's opponent combined record was 47-67-7 and he was fighting Hernan Abraham Valenzuela and Thomas Zambrano. I will agree with you if Broner is 30 years old and still fighintg the same level of opposition but for god sake the kid is just 23 so is it possible to relax a little, he already has some decent name on his resume

Comment

Valero vs Broner would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            Valero never loses any rounds
            He lost that round in which he got dropped at 01:30

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              Btw, what does Valero have to do with all this lol.

At 23 years old, Valero's opponent combined record was 47-67-7 and he was fighting Hernan Abraham Valenzuela and Thomas Zambrano. I will agree with you if Broner is 30 years old and still fighintg the same level of opposition but for god sake the kid is just 23 so is it possible to relax a little, he already has some decent name on his resume
              reason i bring up valero is cause even though broner is undefeated with a pretty bad resume and 1 true undebatable victory, lol, hes already ranked as a p4p fighter while valero would neverbe mentioned as a top p4p fighter, lol, i dont know who and how can the fighters mentioned on broners resume be worthy of p4p mention for broner(Valero wasnt and his resume sukked as bad while being undefeated aswell)

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Yeah because Broner fans on here are claiming that he has a world class pound for pound caliber resume.
                They don't?

I've heard them claim he's a P4P fighter, and the future fighter of the decade.

Hell even on boxing radio shows they circle jerk each other at how Broner is a top P4P.

Comment

Broner > you

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He lost that round in which he got dropped at 01:30

and broner almost lost complete fights vs quintero and ponce, many people thought broner lost those fights while valero has never looked like a loser at the end of any fights

Comment

Working...
                    X