No announcement yet.

Ex fighters who would make great trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex fighters who would make great trainers

Who are some ex fighters that could possibly be great trainers? This is my list in no particular order:

Mike Tyson
    Ricardo Lopez
    Oscar DLH
    Lennox Lewis
    Felix Trinidad
    Micahel Carbajal
    Micky Ward

Marquez, I was watching one of his training videos where he was explaining different combinations, and how to properly train with different equipment.

and he also breaksdown fights on Golpe a Golpe

Comment

Roy Jones.

Comment

MIKE probably wouldnt be great but he'd be great to watch ... I would honestly have to say Marquez though. true student of the game not an athletic specimen but REALLY good at everything ... I tend to thing the overly athletic guys wouldnt be able to teach certain things because even they are unaware of how special their skill set was/is and would be setting the bar too high

Comment

B-Hop. Just watch the video where he was discussing a few tricks with that MMA fighter

Comment

When B-Hop retires, he will easily be up there with the best trainers, he has forgotten more about boxing than most will ever learn in their life. I think any fighter who uses smarts and intelligence over aggression would potentially become a good trainer.

Comment

B.Hop
              Roy
              Marquez
              Glen Johnson
              Ricky Hatton

Comment

Bhop does a good job at breaking it down. I always read his articles on ring magazine. JMM I think will do good as well as a trainer.

Comment

Winky Wright! I think he does help some of the young fighters Prepare for Fights already...I think I heard something about him working with Keith Thurman if I am not mistaken

Also Glen Johnson seems like he would be a excellent trainer

Comment

James Toney
                    B-Hop
                    Ricardo Lopez
                    Bobby Czyz
                    JMM
                    Floyd Jr

These guys not only are good defensively they are good offensively and can clearly communicate boxing in technical terms

Comment

Working...
                    X