Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire-Narvaez done for Oct. 22 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf happened to the Narvaez-Cazares sfw unification?

Comment

in flyweight I go with Narvaez, he can outbox Donaire. But in bantamweight I go with Donaire and by KO, Narvaez is very small, he is a small flyweight, and dont have good power in superflyweight. But is a good fight

Comment

Omar Narvaez is on the small side even for a flyweight, and he'll be fighting at bantamweight for the first time. Donaire is much bigger and has the age advantage.

Of course, Omar cannot win a decision in the US on a Top Rank card, even if he clearly out-boxes Donaire. Argentina's boxers have been robbed in the US many times (Martinez-Cintron, Matthysse-Judah, Matthysse-Alexander, etc).

Plus Donaire has been working with Victor Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
          I don't see you complaining about Anselmo Moreno, Eric Morel, Cristian Mijares and Tomas Rojas fighting midgets in SFW and BW. These guys are taller than Donaire so why single out Nonito? Because he is winning?
          donaire is 5'6, narvaez is 5'3 and 36 years old. all those guys you named aren't in the top 5 p4p, donaire is. he's been out for a while, but it's not like he went through surgery or anything, i just don't see the point in making this fight. it is what it is, donaire would destroy anyone from his weight class anyways. hopefully he can face darchinyan again and the mares/agbeko winner before moving up to 122.

Comment

Working...
          X