Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

It seems quite hypocritical.

cuz he's black duh!

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      cuz he's black duh!

maybe because his opponent didn't request it BEFORE the contracts were signed

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

I thought Pascal wanted him to test after the contracts were signed and 2 weeks before the fight.

What does have to do with being racist?

Comment

the main (title) question is good.........

but i could not say the same on what follows after that.

Comment

I apologise if anyone finds the questions inside rude, but I have noticed that Americans are not flaming Hopkin's.

As for Pascal wanting after the contracts were signed, that is not the point. The point I am making is that Hopkin's refused (Which he wa entitled to), and drug testing is drug testing.

He didn't get the flame that some others are getting now.

Comment

Only insecure losers ask for tests that aren't needed. They do this because they're trying to get in the head of their opponent even before stepping in the ring against them.

Comment

Are Americans only black people now??To me U sound quite racist.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

maybe because his opponent didn't request it BEFORE the contracts were signed
                  i thought when it comes to blood/drug testing it's always black & white regardless of any excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Are Americans only black people now??To me U sound quite racist.
                    Ginos Ros, No ceilings, PBFxt, Horus, yesir, Kev, IMADAZED, pacroid, VW wb jr etc.. are all black and are the main people who discredit Pac, and use the drug thing the most.

Not all Americans are black, but the main fans here that support Mayweather are.
                    Last edited by iPhoneKiller; 07-11-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X