Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley interview: Mayweather was forced to fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with shane floyd was just force to fight him he can't fool the public anymore by his excuses that mosley is not an attraction has losses etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      Mosley said that Floyd was forced in to fighting him because he needed money, not because of anything else. how the hell could he fight Margarito or Cotto? why not go after the best welterweight out there who also has a belt?
      Yeah because Cotto, Margarito are dead. Where was Floyd when Cotto and Margarito was still dominating the 147 Division? He was there cherrypicking his opponents..

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Its called trash talk. I love it.
        Hhahahaha you cant believe it it dint ya? Its from Sugar Shane himself own words. You look stupid, dont argue now.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
          Yeah because Cotto, Margarito are dead. Where was Floyd when Cotto and Margarito was still dominating the 147 Division? He was there cherrypicking his opponents..
          why not discuss who he should fight now, instead of talking about fights he could have taken 2 years ago..

Comment

I believe personally that Floyd was looking at Nate & Paulie before he got Shane,I also believe he took so long in signing because he really didn't want no diabetes!!Floyd has a rematch clause??That says alot,but I really don't believe that Floyd will fight Mosley again after Mosley son's his a$$!!

Comment

Damn so much for the *****s saying there's no rematch clause. You heard it here first, from Shane himself.

EDIT: It's only true if it comes out of Jr's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                I believe personally that Floyd was looking at Nate & Paulie before he got Shane,I also believe he took so long in signing because he really didn't want no diabetes!!Floyd has a rematch clause??That says alot,but I really don't believe that Floyd will fight Mosley again after Mosley son's his a$$!!
                all of this...love the bolded

Comment

Floyd cherry picks his opponents but now he's forced to fight someone? LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    Floyd cherry picks his opponents but now he's forced to fight someone? LOL...
                    right....the perfect storm....pbf does not want this fight...isnt he suprising a lil less brash and vocal about this fight ?

Comment

A rematch clause....oooohhhh, *******s really got Floyd now, he's willing to fight a guy he's scared of twice!

Comment

Working...
                      X