Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse? Mosley cheating or Margarito attempting to cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margo wont even admitt he cheated.instead he claims he didnt know..and is trying to further make the sport look bad by planning future fights like nothing happened

Comment

well basically people look at the consequences. if margarito would of cheated vs mosley. it could seriously injured someone. and mosley using drug is just to bust up his stamina and stuff so

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Lol at the TS, trying to bring other people down, to justify what Margarito did.

This is simple

ROids= More stamina, Strength and Damages your body

Plaster= Way more Power, and you could kill somebody

Mosley= HoFer and Posibly ATG, Admitted he cheated, like a man and moved on.

Margarito= Cheating scumbag, who doesnt man up and admitts he cheated and has no legacy
        Thats not my question. Question is whats worse, Margo trying to cheat or Mosley actually cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          margo wont even admitt he cheated.instead he claims he didnt know..and is trying to further make the sport look bad by planning future fights like nothing happened
          Mosley also CLAIMED he didn't know what he was taking you stupid dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by VaLELT View Post
            it also has to be noted that mosely was given steroids without realizing that it was steroids. Following investigations it was found that the drugs he was using were pushed on him without proper disclosure of what was in them. This is why mosley was never suspended for the steroid use.
            Mosley knew what he was taking just as margarito knew what was in his wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
              Mosley knew what he was taking just as margarito knew what was in his wraps.
              Exactly, they are both sacks of ****. But people still praise Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                Thats not my question. Question is whats worse, Margo trying to cheat or Mosley actually cheating?
                Margo cheating end of

He tried against Mosley and Common sense tells you he did against Cotto.

Comment

Margo cheating end of

i understand you're mad about cotto taking a beating, so I expect that from you. Mosley cheated, Margarito tried to cheat. Huge difference.

Comment

Margo cheating end of

can't prove that margo cheated against cotto

i understand you're mad about cotto taking a beating, so I expect that from you. Mosley cheated, Margarito tried to cheat. Huge difference.
                    but using plaster is worse than using steroids

Comment

Whats worse? Mosley being on the juice when he fought Oscar?

Or Margarito ATTEMPTING to cheat?

Both disgraceful acts but one ACTUALLY cheated and the other ATTEMPTED to cheat.

So why does Mosley get all this praise again? Can you say Double standard?

Plasterito is a dirty cheater, get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X