Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight: Here's something interesting i noticed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It balances out because batman is a just a dude in black face capturing white dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
      It balances out because batman is a just a dude in black face capturing white dudes.
      Good eye.

Plus he has Morgan Freeman designing his costumes and gadgets.

I think Alfred is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
        excellent point!

so it's actually a PRO black film because the blacks are all heros and victims. the whites, on the other hand, are all villains who get away with everything! it makes perfect sense now!!

Comment

When they break the bat signal spotlight at the end, that was kinda racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            Only a racist would make that connection.
            Yeah who looks for that ****?

Comment

so that guy the joker hung above the goveners window and dressed up as batman was black????? I swear he was white. Cuz when gotham news showed the hanging of the fake batman they showed a quick video of that fat white guy tied up and had makeup like the joker, then the joker came on the video and acted like he was gonna kill the fat man. So i figured the fake batman hanging was that fat white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                so that guy the joker hung above the goveners window and dressed up as batman was black????? I swear he was white. Cuz when gotham news showed the hanging of the fake batman they showed a quick video of that fat white guy tied up and had makeup like the joker, then the joker came on the video and acted like he was gonna kill the fat man. So i figured the fake batman hanging was that fat white guy.
                Yeah, that threw a lot of people off.

I'd have to see it again to check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  you didn't see him actually kill the guy. we already know that The Joker killed all sorts of people but the only people you SEE him kill are black people. one can say you saw him kill the bus driver but the bus driver's got a mask covering his face so he too doesn't count.

don't shoot the messenger ****ers. i didn't write the script.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                    notice how, in slasher movies, the black guy always goes first....
                    Thats why the "token black guy" saying goes

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

i only watched it on a ****ty stream... i gata see it in the theatre
                      Yes, you do. If you can catch it in IMAX.... Holy ****, reed....

Comment

Working...
                      X