Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Not Even OK With The Number of Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's end this buffoonery already lads. The fight is off. I'm hoping the rubbish will die down and the good posters of this forum will come out of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Yes, I am calling you on spamming when you are constantly making threads about the same things over and over again....the fight isn't happening so let it go......I at least care about boxing and not just 1 fighter which accounts for my high post count.

Let it go its over.
      Dude, Im older then you and have been watching boxing forever. I have a million fights on tape and watch everything about boxing. Dont play me like you know me because you dont

Comment

Damn, let's go all the way and include **** tests starting on the first day of training.

Comment

man, we would never have these arguments if this fight gets handled like every other fights ..... floyd's bitchass needs to get with the program like the rest of all boxers have......what a ****ing *****!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Dude, Im older then you and have been watching boxing forever. I have a million fights on tape and watch everything about boxing. Dont play me like you know me because you dont
            Then I would advise you to discuss topics on other fighters and other fights and stop trying to some how make Floyd look good....

Aren't you the one who made a thread pleading to BP to do something about aids spam?

All of this Floyd,Pac,roids nonsense is spam and not really directly boxing related anymore.

Comment

Just maybe, just maybe he won't failed those test beacuse his innocent? Not because it was done twice.

Comment

Then I would advise you to discuss topics on other fighters and other fights and stop trying to some how make Floyd look good....

Aren't you the one who made a thread pleading to BP to do something about aids spam?

All of this Floyd,Pac,roids nonsense is spam and not really directly boxing related anymore.
                are you insane? Its the #1 topic right now and I hardly ever make new threads so what are you saying? The fact is that the Pac-Mayweather fight is the #1 topic right now, the #1 reason that the fight is not coming off is the testing, there havent been any fights the last few weeks, there arent any upcoming fight until 2 more weeks, and we are getting new details & stories by the second. When something else is up then I talk about it but this is the topic right now. Where have you been?

Comment

I agree with you spray I agree that DLT is spamming because he has been making threads about the same **** now but can you blame him

manny vs floyd is a hot topic

it is boring though which is why i dont visit NSB that much

still dont disrespect DLT as no one can **** with him in these forums. he is an atg poster in my opinion and the man seldom post spam

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    are you insane? Its the #1 topic right now and I hardly ever make new threads so what are you saying? The fact is that the Pac-Mayweather fight is the #1 topic right now, the #1 reason that the fight is not coming off is the testing, there havent been any fights the last few weeks, there arent any upcoming fight until 2 more weeks, and we are getting new details & stories by the second. When something else is up then I talk about it but this is the topic right now. Where have you been?
                    Its the same ppl making the same topics about the same things when there are literally hundreds of topics we can talk about and several upcoming fights, Pac/Floyd talk is old news and played out.

Let it die as the fight is already dead, they are not boxing.

Comment

Its the same ppl making the same topics about the same things when there are literally hundreds of topics we can talk about and several upcoming fights, Pac/Floyd talk is old news and played out.

Let it die as the fight is already dead, they are not boxing.
                      You can say this or you can say that but one thing that you cant call me is a spammer. Do you read my stuff? I bring facts and I never talk about childish ****. I agree that there are a million Pac & Floyd threads on here and I hardly go into any of them. I only go into the ones that are talking about real ****. I dont go into any dissing, *****, *******, or none of that kind of ****. If you read what I write, Im a Floyd fan but Im always super fair to Pac. I see the **** from both sides and I dont play games or make kid threads or post. Thats spamming. I only talk about real serious type **** and its nothing to outright clown one guy or the other. Again, I never use words like *****, gayweather, *******, huggers, and so on. I hate **** like that.

I hate all the stupid threads on here but if its real talk about something then I will speak on it, even if its mostly Pac-Floyd stuff because the fact is that its the #1 topic right now. When its officialy off or when the Lopez fights come then its on to that and the Mosley fight but dont act like **** still aint poppin with this fight. Its even been on TV all day so how are you going to tell me not to speak on it? The problem is that you came at me wrong. If you got something to say but dont be disrespectful about it when I wasnt like that towards you. Only 3 things in this world set me off. Its racist, someone talking gay **** to me, or someone talking down to me. That **** makes me snap. I felt that you were talking down to me and I didnt do that to you so dont come at me like that

Comment

Working...
                      X