Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Banned By The Grove, Again, Over Anti-Gay Statements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
    Hell they let the KKK demonstrate all the time and the police protect them
    Nobody can stop protesting in the streets.

Don't you think it would be better to live in a world with inclusion instead of exclusion? So many black guys have this straight up fear of f*gs. Like you guys have been raped a time or two. Listen, ****sexuality is disgusting, but they're people too. Treat them like people.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      This is why a part of me didn't want him to apologize, it's pointless.
      Exactly..i have no idea why he apologized for how he actually felt

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Nobody can stop protesting in the streets.

Don't you think it would be better to live in a world with inclusion instead of exclusion? So many black guys have this straight up fear of f*gs. Like you guys have been raped a time or two. Listen, ****sexuality is disgusting, but they're people too. Treat them like people.
        I dont treat them like anything..i dont associate with them period..but to ban someone over their beliefs is ****ing stupid.and what the **** does race have to do with this?

Comment

F the Grove.. Pure tomfoolery and tom***atry!!!

This crap is crazy!!

Comment

Cant get gayer than north america. Holy **** lol They banned him from a mall lol.

Comment

Bwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                This is why a part of me didn't want him to apologize, it's pointless.
                I think thats why he was banned he refused to apologize, his initial apology he just said he didnt mean to hurt the gays feelings but said the truth hurts that gay marriage is wrong, he even kept going further saying he wont back down from his beliefs. The gays will not allow you to oppose them, they are a super small minority power backed by the super rich pervert elite who also partake in gay sex and other unusual sex acts sorta like the rich perverted romans during the days of nero.

Pac is pretty much alienated, not a single hollywood celeb is rooting for him or even visiting him, and many are self proclaimed christians, it goes to show you they are not true christians their paper means more than their beliefs.

Im sick of these liberals, feminists, and gays tryanny forcing and shoving thier views down oir head, but refusing to let those who oppose those views the right to make an honest living, i also know the grove doesnt ban sex offenders, they support pedos rights to shop there, salon a liberal site had an article pushing for pedo legalization saying if the parents give consent it is okay and trying to sympathize with the pedo, hollywood is filed with gay pedos.

Comment

what i don't understand is why Gays have the rights i don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                    But banging prostitutes on the side when married and gambling is perfectly acceptable by your Gawd.

Oh Manny, you ****ing hypocrite...
                    That all happen before he became Christian so can't really call him a hypocrite unless he's doing that now. As far as gambling that's not in the bible either but it does say this
                    Hebrews 13:5
                    5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Comment

Pac could come out and say he loves gay people and the same tards that are supporting him in this thread would have up their rainbow avi's

Comment

Working...
                      X