french journalist raped in egypt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• french journalist raped in egypt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_b4tiH-lA

not sure exactly what I am seeing in the video, but Egyptian Arabics are pretty much the lowest life form on Earth...I think my sister had a pet rat growing up who had more education than Egyptians. Don't color me surprised at this.

Comment

What BS from the OP.

Can you even understand Arabix. No body was raped.

The mobbed turned on all media, this one was caught on tape. You will also see that the woman is being protected by people in the crowd.

The crowd probably has its fair share of ****s within it but lets not post lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        What BS from the OP.

Can you even understand Arabix. No body was raped.

The mobbed turned on all media, this one was caught on tape. You will also see that the woman is being protected by people in the crowd.

The crowd probably has its fair share of ****s within it but lets not post lies.
        She said she was raped.

(in french)
        http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/interna...iol-7739053183

in english
        http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...s-women-safety
        Last edited by gandhalf; 12-02-2011, 04:36 AM.

Comment

at some point they need to stop sending women over there....

Comment

What I wanna know is, if the rapist has a big ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
              No she didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                not sure exactly what I am seeing in the video, but Egyptian Arabics are pretty much the lowest life form on Earth...I think my sister had a pet rat growing up who had more education than Egyptians. Don't color me surprised at this.
                it's uneducated, simple minded idiots like you who give americans a bad reputation. . . you are the stereotypical american who could not point out countries on a map. . . ethnocentric, and idiotic. . . simple phuck. . stop stereotyping muslims from other countries. . . 99.9% of the population are not rapists. . .

Comment

Sinz was separated from her cameraman, who was also beaten, in the melee. "I was beaten by a group of youngsters and adults who tore my clothes," she told Agence France Press. She was molested in a way that "would be considered rape", she said. "Some people tried to help me but failed. It lasted three-quarters of an hour before I was taken out. I thought I was going to die."
                  Not rape.

I am all for equal rights, blah, blah, blah, but women need to stop this nonsense of thinking they can do anything a man can, rawrrrrrrrrrr!

We are smaller, not as strong as men, emotionally different etc., why the **** would you want to put yourself into a war zone like that? I am sure she has male counterparts who could have gone right into the 'action'. Instead, she decides getting the story is more important than her safety.

What does one really expect to happen in the middle of a riot?

I am not condoning what happened either, it is wrong on every level, but she full well knew the dangers of placing herself in that situation. It isn't as if she was just a random passer-by and attacked. Did she think they would give her high fives and cuddles? She is a woman, western, and a journalist ...

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    And that will wrap up your stay with us. Reminder, racism and nationalism isn't welcome here (including the lounge.)

Comment

Working...
                    X