No announcement yet.

Boxing on UK TV / Sky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing on UK TV / Sky

Can anyone tell me the best programs and which channels are best for the latest boxing news and events? Or is there a fixtures list somewhere?

Needs to be channels you can pick up in the UK or on Sky TV. Online is also OK but not looking to subscribe to anything.

Sky Sports seems to have a regular news program on boxing but it's not all that.

Would also be interested in any programming that featured past classic bouts or last matches...

Originally posted by oooteedee View Post
    Can anyone tell me the best programs and which channels are best for the latest boxing news and events? Or is there a fixtures list somewhere?

Needs to be channels you can pick up in the UK or on Sky TV. Online is also OK but not looking to subscribe to anything.

Sky Sports seems to have a regular news program on boxing but it's not all that.

Would also be interested in any programming that featured past classic bouts or last matches...
    BoxNation is the channel you want, they show most of the big international fights, it's subscription based though, but well worth the money if you like your boxing.

Sky tend to show the big domestic fights, they have a contract with Matchroom so Eddie Hearn's fighters are on there. Check out 'Ringside' on Thursday nights.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/boxing-on-sky
    http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matches/

Comment

Sky and Boxnation are the big two.

Boxnation get a lot of the big fights from America (exclusive deal with Top Rank i believe), and Sky put on the biggest UK shows for the most part.

Goodwin has a good youtube channel too

https://www.youtube.com/user/goodwin...view=0&sort=dd
      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-25-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

boxnation is the way to go. I wouldn't bother with skysports as any big fight they get they put on PPV anyway.

Comment

I got box nation

For all other fights I use a little patience and simbros

Comment

Sorry - what's "simbros"?

Comment

Sky offers domestic mis-matches from Matchroom. Boxnation has all of the world class fights.

Comment

Sky and Boxnation also Eurosport show European boxing quite regular.

Comment

Originally posted by oooteedee View Post
                  Sorry - what's "simbros"?
                  An uploader. Check out the "Video Trading Block" section.

Comment

Boxnation about a tenner a month

But I'm about to unsubscribe because of the commentary .

Comment

Working...
                    X