Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK Pac spanked that butt, its over! Lets talk Ward vs Kessler!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Pac spanked that butt, its over! Lets talk Ward vs Kessler!!

So far the last few weeks live dogs havent been showing up..
    Cotto was more shot than I thought, and he was definitely weight drained... Jermain Taylor has the IQ of a peanut in the ring. He had all the tools to beat Abe but wasnt mentally tough or smart..

Now Ward is +185.. I think he is definitely a live dog with the fight in his hometown. He's young, fresh and smart.. Gold medalist Olympian..
    Lets look at Kesslers only loss vs Joe Calzage.. Calzage took control over the fight and dominated with slickness, speed and movement. I think Ward is talented enough to replicate a lot of the things Calzage did.

I also think think Ward is very versatile. He can make things ugly as long as he wins. Kinda like a Mayweather..
    I like Ward to eek out a decision

I haven't been torn on a fight like this in a while. I really don't know how it's going to go. My head kinda says Kessler, but my gut says Ward. It's ****ed up.

Comment

A very interesting fight that may come down to how Ward reacts if he has to eat a few uppercuts when he tries to clinch after a combination; its a shame that this fight is as early on in the series. I'm looking forward to it, I have Kessler winning, but who knows?

Comment

Should be an intersting fight, +185 is a pretty good number if you fancy Ward but nothing that really rquires a bet.

I am kind of torn on the fight, Kessler is very good but I don't know if his style is good for Ward or not. Looking forward to see if Ward can step up on the big stage.

Comment

Working...
        X