Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people realize who feuds here the most and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    true but the frequency of bait dropping by noobs far exceeds the old heads starting **** IMO

the old heads that have extreme bias, we usually are used to it and are easier to ignore...when someone new (noob) starts something, usually we make the mistake of reading their **** and things pop off
    We got a special friend to take care of these cats now Mak.

Comment

Me and Larry share the same ****, we can't go out for some bull****. Me because of my eye problems and being in disability until i get my stupid transplant. And my boy Larry is in house arrest. We should be MODs here FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        house arrest homie.house arrest
        you ****ten me dude, or u for real???

Comment

house arrest homie.house arrest
          Did u shoot someone for shooting dices or sumtin larry? i dont know, why would u be house arrested? u sexual predator or sumtin? did floyd put a stalking order on you? lol just kidding, man 14k posts is a lot, ****. i know you must have bought post count a couple of times. hahaha.

Comment

im on house arrest and this is my lifeline...what can i say
            Larry what you had to say was "Im on housearrest cuz that's just the way i roll mother****ers"

Comment

pacman-floyd fans..pacman(floyd)-jmm fans klit -haye fans..calzaghe-hopkins,jones fans..why..because we are all fans of great fighters and of a great sport....we stand behind our fighters like soliders stand behind countries..because we feel they are just that great..no harm in that..i guess thats why we all come to boxingscene to defend the gods of boxing......anytime you argue about a fighter and have to think of clever diss lines..that fighter is a great/or atleast good fighter
              Calzaghe
              Haye
              Wladimir K
              JMM

Are very good fighters not GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                who starts the most feuds?

simple

whether they're floyd or pac fans, its the noobs that start the most ****...no question about it

some dumb**** noob will mouth off and someone takes the bait then its on...its ****ing stupid
                You are exactly right. We need more posters like Infern0

Comment

Originally posted by lakers19 View Post
                  you ****ten me dude, or u for real???
                  Hey what's up Ult? How are ya?

Comment

l4,000...plus..got banned for complaining about the trolls here
                    I will admit that you are one of the most non-biased posters that support Floyd with the Mafia sig that I have seen although I have only been here a few months. I get tired of one-sided posts because it leads me to post one-sided against the opposing views (not just die-hard Money fans but any fan that just rambles on just to argue for nothing)

Some people just want to piss people off or to bolster responses to threads that they have created.

Comment

People in here need to ****in CHILL OUT!!! Stop fighting on this forum, we all boxing fans and should promote boxing instead of hatin Money mayweather just cuz he the P4P king

Comment

Working...
                      X