No announcement yet.

STFU With That "Scared" Bull**** Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU With That "Scared" Bull**** Please

Fighters at the professional level do not fear anyone. It's there job to fight and beat whoever they are put in the ring with. Fighters don't go professional to test the waters they go professional because they are confident in there ability to beat the man standing opposite of them. You guys need to cut it out with Mayweather fears Cotto or Fighter A is scared of Fighter B jive. It's a bit ridiculous and makes you all look like you know nothing about the sport. I've pretty much decided to ignore anyone I catch spewing such ridiculous nonsense about men who put there entire lives into a sport that usually only leaves fighters broken and in poor health come long term. Knowingly getting into a ring with someone you know wants to tear your head off requires balls not found on an internet forum full of wannabe critics and over night know it alls. I would go out on a limb and say 80% of you don't even own a pair of gloves. Calm down with the "scared" **** guys. You all sound stupid.

Credit due to ME123 and ben41103 for inspiring this.

do you consider this fear?

if a fighter decides not to fight another fighter because the risk is more than the reward?

Comment

Michael Spinks looked scared as hell before the Tyson fight.
      I swear to god he was shaking so fighters do get scared.

Any sane human has some fear at times.

Comment

Like what many fighters say themselves they dont fear the actual losing part
        or getting hurt its being made to look foolish in front of the world
        At pro level none of them mans are scared....

Comment

How do you know they don't "fear" another fighter? Are you a professional fighter yourself?
          Mayeb it's not fear of the person but fear of losing..
          And don't tell me the people walking into that ring didn't "fear" Tyson... because they sure as hell where a nervous wreck before fighting him.
          I'm not gonna lie, I get nervous sometimes when sparring.. especially if I'm in with another guy who is bigger and has power.

Comment

Agreed fighters DO get scared, But currently miguel cotto and margarito certainly arent scared

Comment

People take the avoidance of unnecessary risk as fear.... these people are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Michael Spinks looked scared as hell before the Tyson fight.
                I swear to god he was shaking so fighters do get scared.

Any sane human has some fear at times.
                Fighters are only human and fear is a human emotion..

Comment

End of the day though they still get in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    People take the avoidance of unnecessary risk as fear.... these people are stupid.
                    So fighters don't experience the human emotion of fear? They are machines then right?

Comment

Working...
                    X