Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this black girl mouthing off and swearing from last night's UK Big Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, Jack.... one of the contestants is so desperate for a can of cider they challenge him to eat someone else's bogie (or "booger", Fat Yank) in order to get the extra can.

Watch this and puke:

Comment

• ****er's a disgrace to blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        The new series has only been on five days and already they're arguing.

This really aggressive black girl starts swearing and being really aggressive because she's pissed off that someone didn't cook some chips very well. (Chips are the UK term for fries for any Fat ****ing Yanks reading).

Such a trivial thing, yet listen to the mouth on this *****, starting right away but beginning to really get in gear around the 1 minute mark:

To be honest, it reminded me of a scene from that 50s B movie classic "Attack of the Negrons".
        I take it your that albino guy......

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          ****er's a disgrace to blacks.
          yet what have you done better?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            ****er's a disgrace to blacks.
            We do that all the time in England. Boo anthems, eat snot and **** in our own pants. While drinking tea with the Queen.

Comment

• If I wanted to watch ignorant pig-****ers argue over trivialities I'd head to a local bus shelter. It's commercial free!

Comment

• That ***** wouldnt be gettin loud if Danny " Die Motha****as" Williams was there..

Comment

Working...
                X