Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

larrysmith, don't forget why Floyd quit in the first place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    He cried cause he was walking out of a sport that has got him were he is, brought him wealth and was his life... come on, why you being such a dick?

Only Floyd knows why he retired, you don't know, I don't know, larry don't know... it could of been because of the "ducking", it could be because he was bored of the sport ONLY HE KNOWS, you can make all the assumptions you want.

Oh and by the way, when they asked why he retiring and the subtitles say "Antonio" he was saying "Kept tellin' y'all!". Come on google mate, if you dislike him that's fine and your opinion... but whats with the flaming and hate thread? Just give it a rest...
    spacey, I was just giving larry a taste of his own phuking medicine.
    :fight:

Comment

• Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
      Puntoyhauf, you and larry are butt buddies so what you say is phuking irrelevant here. Do you give the same kind of advise to larry when he makes his dumb phuking threads about knees and shiet? If I want to make a general post, and attach someone's name to it, then I can and I will. If you were not butt buddies with larry I might take your advice but since your opinion is biased, I am going to have to dismiss your suggestion. Thank you have a nice day. :PAZ:
      You replied in a very controlled manner...thanks for that.

But for your information, larry and I were never butt-buddies, we aren't friends...
      I was almost at a point where I would have done the same way you did here.

You and I saw his thread where he made an apology to Pac and Cotto fans.
      And yes I saw you demand him to remove the "N" word on his sig... but it's clear that he overlooked your quote.

That is why I gave him a gift..for respect, and a Green K too.

I'm not even larry's friend, how can you say I'm biased.
      I'll allow you to look at my posts then come back to me and say I'm a biased poster. I'm trying to defend larry because he just had a bad day... any of us needs a break.. and I think larry needs a break. We are all entitled of our own opinion but
      we have the option to have a controlled response..just like what you just did in response to my post.

Have a good day too...

Comment

• Why would you go through the effort to make threads about a fighter you obviously have a distaste for and futher, use the thread to attack his followers? Why not focus on a fighter you enjoy watching/support and go from there? Is it that serious? Really? Is it? You know, PBF is better than your favorite fighter and that will never change. Acceptance of the truth would make life so much easier. Not as easy as the 'easy work' Floyd would do on whatever fighter you support but easy nontheless. Truthfully, this thread isn't a good look for you and from skimming through a couple of your post your maturity level isn't quit where it should be so PBF should be the least of your concern when you look at the bigger picture. I hope your able to gain from this chat and grow as a person.Growth would make you a much better human being, a productive member of society.Welp, I wish you the best. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
        X