Haymon Boxing: Website Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    No surprise it's TBA
    That's Espinoza's typical announcement in his tweets. Danny Garcia returns vs TBA, Peterson vs TBA, Broner is back vs TBA...

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      No surprise it's TBA

Comment

Description reads "Official site for Haymon Boxing - the world's leading professional boxing management team"

Comment

I personally believe that Haymon stopped matching his fighters against each other because he is waiting to start his own company. In order for that to happen, he needs Richard Schaefer to complete his arbitration with Golden Boy and become free to join another company. In the meantime, he is not interested in helping Golden Boy at all, so he has flooded them with poor fights. Golden Boy has no other option because they have about 5 fighters without Haymon's connections. Once Schaefer is free, Haymon will unveil Haymon Boxing with Schaefer as its head and Haymon continuing to work in the background, except with a little more visibility. Golden Boy dies and Top Rank begins to fade away. Haymon boxing remains to rule the roost. American boxing fans rejoice.

Comment

I told you guys about this weeks ago. I've had the scoop on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I personally believe that Haymon stopped matching his fighters against each other because he is waiting to start his own company. In order for that to happen, he needs Richard Schaefer to complete his arbitration with Golden Boy and become free to join another company. In the meantime, he is not interested in helping Golden Boy at all, so he has flooded them with poor fights. Golden Boy has no other option because they have about 5 fighters without Haymon's connections. Once Schaefer is free, Haymon will unveil Haymon Boxing with Schaefer as its head and Haymon continuing to work in the background, except with a little more visibility. Golden Boy dies and Top Rank begins to fade away. Haymon boxing remains to rule the roost. American boxing fans rejoice.
              ^^^^^^
              Good post feel the same way

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X