• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero will KTFO Tonight

im sick and tired of Guerrero and his big ****ing mount
    calling out mayweather / pacman etc when he smashed
    tonight his weight is 140 not 147 when he fought aydin
    the night of the fight he was 149 berto will be 7-8 lbs
    bigger but berto is gone downhill lately.

vinny pazienza

Comment

Unless Berto is a shadow of himself, I can't see guerrero beating him. Berto have more weaponry than anyone Robert has faced, and is bigger.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Guerrero wins too

Comment

I kinda want to put some money on Berto. Like a couple hundred bucks. I've seen Guerrero hurt before by much smaller weaker foes. But Guerrero is undoubtedly the better boxer, but the difference in speed and power must show imo. Should be a cool fight.

Comment

Other than Mexican fans and people who are anti-Haymon fighters, who really believes Guerrero will win tonight?

All I see is the word "rooting" but nobody really talking about Guerrero is going to win, just that they're rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Other than Mexican fans and people who are anti-Haymon fighters, who really believes Guerrero will win tonight?

All I see is the word "rooting" but nobody really talking about Guerrero is going to win, just that they're rooting for him.
              IM mexican but not bias toward mexican fighters and I can care less who with al haymon., I see Guerrero outboxing Berto fairy easy with a few scares here and their and winning a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

i got the Ghost on points...if he can move early and work off the jab, he can beat Berto

i can already see the Mayweather/Guerrero 24/7 where we get to hear more about Robert and his wife

Comment

Guerrero's tactic tonight will be jabbing from the outside and then clinching every time Berto steps into the pocket...that's how he fought Aydin and I don't expect anything else but a hug contest from Guerrero

Comment

I am not a real fan of either but I think people are kind of underestimating Guerrero. Technically he is way better than Berto and he has tight solid punches too. It is Berto's fight to lose I think to be honest. Berto needs to avoid wide winging shots and he needs to bring the fight close and not stay on the outside or in the middle of the ring. He needs to infight, rip Guerrero with hooks to the body and uppercuts and use his speed and explosiveness. He does not need to try to box with Guerrero. Berto needs to cut the ring off and not follow Guerrero around. Berto has been down and hurt and is able to be wobbled, but I am not sure if Guerrero has the pop to do so, which I do not think he does. In the Aydin fight, Guerrero moved and ran the whole time and it looked like every time Aydin touched him he inflicted some pain on him. I think the only 2 outcomes for the fight probably are either decision for Guerrero or stoppage win for Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X