No announcement yet.

what are tarver chances with wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are tarver chances with wlad

seing as tarver has been calling out wlad... and wants to move up to hw and fight wlad..

what do you guys think

Less than zero if that's statistically possible.

Someone please post the dwyer video where he spoke of this matchup. I need to go back to see that.

Comment

Tarver would no longer be able to announce for showtime anymore.

Comment

The probability of seeing Tarver winning the fight is probably less then 1%. If the fight start and Wlad somehow break his knee like Solis then I see Tarver winning the fight.

Comment

no chance whatsoever

Comment

wel i mean tarver did take kayote's power..... which i would say is = to if not superior to wlad's power

Comment

he has a better chance of suddenly becoming an Asian man.

Comment

no much, but I think Tarver would be able to get it to the Cards at least

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  Less than zero if that's statistically possible.

Someone please post the dwyer video where he spoke of this matchup. I need to go back to see that.
                  I agree. If big mouth Tarver wants a shot at the brothers all he has to do is beat a top 10 heavyweight. That goes for Toney and Holyfield that also want a big payday without earning it. If they can beat the brothers that should be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    seing as tarver has been calling out wlad... and wants to move up to hw and fight wlad..

what do you guys think
                    He has 2 chances, slim and none, and slim just got deported back to Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                    X