• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Khan's firstly ******ed
    He's ill advised
    His team of cab drivers are clueless
    This appeal is a waste of time,he was dirty,he lost the fight and nothing will change.
    cry baby
    Khan should really just shut up. He's a sore loser and he's making it worse. If I were Peterson, I wouldnt give Khan the satisfaction of a rematch. Khan, what happened? You said you were going to be P4P within 18 months . You said you were better than Pacquiao. For Pacquiao's safety, you were advising him to retire. Maybe, its called karma or an early birthday present for Pacquiao. I think the decision should stand.

Comment

Damn this loss is hurting Khan's ego LOL hahaha.

Stop being so butt hurt and stop crying already. If Peterson wants to give you a rematch he will let you know

Comment

if khan can't beat peterson i would advise him to retire.

Comment

If by some miracle (or payoff) he won the appeal and he didn't give Peterson (or Prescott) a rematch, he's bound to lose fans (and credibility.)

Comment

Khan is a total idiot, I have never heard of any other boxer whine like him, I think he should shut his mouth and take the loss like a man, the only reason his name is heard so much ,is because he trains with Roach, that is all.......

Comment

the decision is not going to get overturned, he fcked up when trying to prove people he could take Peterson's shots and that made him lose rounds, and also i hope Peterson doesnt give him a rematch. UK Overrated Bum

Comment

Apart from wanting to see Khan suffer, why would anyone not want to see rematch ?

Comment

This guy is a douche bag.

Comment

khan gives peterson the opportunity of a lifetime. . . the referee and judges steal the fight from khan. .

Comment

Khan's tears make me laugh. I swear, in the UK he has been on every radio or TV show that even remotely cares about sport - literaly whining like a spoil child since the weekend. I had to put up with this ****** with my cornflakes this morning when he was on BBC breakfast dribblng all over himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X