The moment of truth is near.

I got Shane pulling an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
      The moment of truth is near.

I got Shane pulling an upset.
      Put a ton of money on it then.

Comment

I think a trade with pacman is a good route for mosley. he can't outbox pac and he can't outwork pac. he needs to hurt pac and ko him quickly once he's hurt or keep him hurt till the end of the fight. Pac likes to trade in the middle rounds against strong fighters once he know's he secured the first rounds and can risk it. Margarito hurt pac with body shots in a trade with pac in the middle rounds tho when pac was against the ropes which is pac's weak spot in the ring. Mosley doesn't sound like he will be staying in one place waiting for pac to throw so he can counter. i think thats a floyd style. mosley will be trying to brawl with pac from what im hearing out of there camp and he's gone a go looking for pac in the ring while pac will be cautious and box mosley not pushing for a ko like they are saying in there camp. Mosley can adapt better than pac and if one thing isn't working i think he can switch it all up and try something totally different. Thats his main advantage. I see pac's work rate and stamina being to much for a old mosley to handle. He's full off life and i don't see mosley shutting him down.

Comment

Pac is gonna soften him up for the first 3-4 rounds, circling him, peppering his face with combos, once u get to round 5 shane will be gassed out and pac will then trade and go for the kill. I really don't see pac standing there in the center of the ring trading with shane in the early rounds. If mosley thinks all this "warrior" talk is gonna bait pac into a slug fest early on he's mistaken.

Originally posted by mananimal View Post
          LOOK: some of guys are thinking Pacquiao is Mayweather, LOL they've got different styles totally. What Mayweather CAN do and DOES, Pacquiao CAN'T and WON'T DO. Your looking at the Mayweather/Mosley matchup, and you think Pacman will be able to control Mosley in this same fashion, NOPE and NEVER!! lol..2 different fighters ..2 different styles....Mark my words, Pacman is gettn that BUTT SPANKED, his aggression and tenacity plays right into what Shane Does Naturally. You "part time experts" are gonna be shaking your heads and wondering HOW you bought into believing PacMans on Mayweather's Level, HE AIN'T period. ...time to learn another lesson about Hype and Marketing kiddies, lol all i can say is: THEY DIDNT WAIT 4 SHANE 2GET OLD(39 years old) 4 NOTHING, lol, but its still gonna BACKFIRE!, Coach Roach and Bob Arum have done a great job of catching fighters when coming off of losses, lol BUT this time , it Back fires big time. Barbeque Crow 4ALL after May 7th
          Who's confusing pac with mayweather? They are completely different kinds of fighters. Ur right, pac can't and won't do what floyd does on defense. Just like floyd can't do and won't do what pac does on offense. That's what makes a potential show down between the two so intriguing. If u think floyds on some magical level never seen before in a boxing ring, ur just as delusional as some of the pac fans who think he's a profit that walks on water. A 39 year old shane rocked floyds world after not fighting for a year and a half and didn't even have punchers gloves on. Pac has three losses on his resume not to mention the disputed jmm fights. Anyone can get beat/knocked the **** out. If pac isn't on floyds "level" then floyd should have no problem dropping his demands and facing pac in a ring so we can all find out once and for all. Floyds made a career ( at 147 at least ) of "fantasy" fighting dudes and never "reality fighting" them. While his fans are willing to "take his word for it" the rest of world isn't buying this one. If he wants anyone to believe he's "on another level" from pac he's gonna have to prove it with his gloves on. He's gonna have to beat the man in a ring, not some fantasy show down on a blog.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
            Pac is gonna soften him up for the first 3-4 rounds, circling him, peppering his face with combos, once u get to round 5 shane will be gassed out and pac will then trade and go for the kill. I really don't see pac standing there in the center of the ring trading with shane in the early rounds. If mosley thinks all this "warrior" talk is gonna bait pac into a slug fest early on he's mistaken.

Who's confusing pac with mayweather? They are completely different kinds of fighters. Ur right, pac can't and won't do what floyd does on defense. Just like floyd can't do and won't do what pac does on offense. That's what makes a potential show down between the two so intriguing. If u think floyds on some magical level never seen before in a boxing ring, ur just as delusional as some of the pac fans who think he's a profit that walks on water. A 39 year old shane rocked floyds world after not fighting for a year and a half and didn't even have punchers gloves on. Pac has three losses on his resume not to mention the disputed jmm fights. Anyone can get beat/knocked the **** out. If pac isn't on floyds "level" then floyd should have no problem dropping his demands and facing pac in a ring so we can all find out once and for all. Floyds made a career ( at 147 at least ) of "fantasy" fighting dudes and never "reality fighting" them. While his fans are willing to "take his word for it" the rest of world isn't buying this one. If he wants anyone to believe he's "on another level" from pac he's gonna have to prove it with his gloves on. He's gonna have to beat the man in a ring, not some fantasy show down on a blog.
            Pac by probable wide UD.

Shane will have his moments, but his time at that level has passed.

IMHO, Shane needs to go for Pac, in a similar way that Ortiz went for Berto.

For Mosley to make an impact on that fight, he will need to hurt Pac early.

Then during the later rounds he should hold the centre of the ring and get Pac coming on to him.

Comment

Originally posted by mananimal View Post
              LOOK: some of guys are thinking Pacquiao is Mayweather, LOL they've got different styles totally. What Mayweather CAN do and DOES, Pacquiao CAN'T and WON'T DO. Your looking at the Mayweather/Mosley matchup, and you think Pacman will be able to control Mosley in this same fashion, NOPE and NEVER!! lol..2 different fighters ..2 different styles....Mark my words, Pacman is gettn that BUTT SPANKED, his aggression and tenacity plays right into what Shane Does Naturally. You "part time experts" are gonna be shaking your heads and wondering HOW you bought into believing PacMans on Mayweather's Level, HE AIN'T period. ...time to learn another lesson about Hype and Marketing kiddies, lol all i can say is: THEY DIDNT WAIT 4 SHANE 2GET OLD(39 years old) 4 NOTHING, lol, but its still gonna BACKFIRE!, Coach Roach and Bob Arum have done a great job of catching fighters when coming off of losses, lol BUT this time , it Back fires big time. Barbeque Crow 4ALL after May 7th
              this cool story

brought to you by

BRO, incorporated

Comment

Working...
              X