Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hip Hop Forum's Barber Shop (Anything Goes Once You Walk In)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo I haven't been following the world cup like I wanted too, but whats up wit paraquay, they out? Hope not, wanna see that fine ass supermodel necked!

Comment

Ive never been a soccer person. but i have to admit Ive watched some of the world cup latley and its not bad. I can see now why people like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        thanks lefhook.

I'd like to see LeBron go to the knicks. but from all reports, it doesnt sound like hes interested.

cus, where did you hear that?
        thisis50.com, thats where i'd like to see him go. i can only hope and pray

Comment

Great thread, I hope it keeps going.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Yo I haven't been following the world cup like I wanted too, but whats up wit paraquay, they out? Hope not, wanna see that fine ass supermodel necked!
            Sadly, they got knocked out by Spain.

Ive never been a soccer person. but i have to admit Ive watched some of the world cup latley and its not bad. I can see now why people like it.
            Truthfully, this World Cup has been of a poor standard. It's still the greatest competition in the world, but if you still think you can watch more 'football' when the World Cup is over, try to follow Europe's Champions League. The best teams around Europe playing each other for the number 1 prize.

I have Germany winning the World Cup btw. I hope they get passed Spain. I don't see Holland or Uruguay a threat to either Germany or Spain though.

Comment

ESPN taped this conversation with Shaq and KG while they were leaving the gym

Comment

ESPN taped this conversation with Shaq and KG while they were leaving the gym
                lmao wtf was that hahaaha?!?

Comment

I feel like too many people are either too anti commercial and some are too pro commercial. I like some of the commercial artists but at the same time I can go and listen to Distant Relatives etc.

Too many people are quick to dismiss **** before they hear it based on their generalizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                    I feel like too many people are either too anti commercial and some are too pro commercial. I like some of the commercial artists but at the same time I can go and listen to Distant Relatives etc.

Too many people are quick to dismiss **** before they hear it based on their generalizations.
                    distant relatives is the ****. i had high hopes and it delivered, good albums are rare these days when it comes to hiphop. im also a reggae fan so i can bump that **** all day.

redman got an album coming out this year too. he says its more pop instead of his usual grimey ****, thats ****ed up. BO2 wasnt all that good eighter so i dont know how reggie will turn out. but redman is my favourite MC ever so i gotta check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                      lmao wtf was that hahaaha?!?
                      LOL. i dont know i found it on youtube. i found this one too

Comment

Working...
                      X