No announcement yet.

Which Comment Is Dumber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Comment Is Dumber?

i didn't possibly think it was possible to top Burner's first entry for dumbass quote of the week, but his dumbassery has reached new levels...so with that, please vote and discuss which Burner quote is more laughable:

First Entry: Paulie Malinaggi would easily school Pacquiao in a clinic

Second Entry: Roy Jones had no talent
    Paulie Malinaggi Easily Schooling PAC
    26.67%
    Roy Jones Had ZERO Talent
    42.67%
    Boxing Is Too Complicated For Burner
    30.67%

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i didn't possibly think it was possible to top Burner's first entry for dumbass quote of the week, but his dumbassery has reached new levels...so with that, please vote and discuss which Burner quote is more laughable:

By the sounds of things he needs taking out side and shooting

Comment

burner's iq + bhopreign's iq + horus' iq < the ******ed kid who eats paste in class

Comment

multiple choice is available guys

Comment

Tough call. This could probably end up being a split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

the second comment is worse.

while its highly unlikely malinaggi would school pac, there is a chance, however small it may be.....

but roy jones definitely had talent. if anything, that's what his career was built on...raw talent.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
              the second comment is worse.

while its highly unlikely malinaggi would school pac, there is a chance, however small it may be.....

but roy jones definitely had talent. if anything, that's what his career was built on...raw talent.

dont forget to vote

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                burner's iq + bhopreign's iq + horus' iq < the ******ed kid who eats paste in class
                with bhopreign at least you're aware he's just trolling. with regard to burner and horus (you forgot larryx), one doesnt really know if they're applying for a job at onion.com or something.

Comment

i heard burner on horus's show..the kid sounds like he's 15

Comment

I can't decide, i guess i'll go with the Pac comment, cus its a hot subject right now and im not that a big fan of Jones.

Comment

Working...
                    X