No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tate Praises Holm: F*** Rousey, You Got Beat B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Holly Holm replaces Floyd Mayweather as "the most hated person on social media sites since she just beat the sh.t out of the latest social media darling and hype job.
    the only reason floyd is hated is because he is a woman beating coward degenerate scum. holly holms is the preacher's daughter. she is a good person unlike fraud mayweather.

Comment

haha de rouseys coach had the worst gameplan ever for ron.

what is up with ron trying to slug it out with a fighter who specializes in boxing?

also that persian dude who trains her? wtf is up with the pep talk after round one, he was like beautiful stuff. ron de rousey got tagged and lost that first round hands down. terrible coaching.

ron looked like a bull in a china shop. zero head movement or technical ability.

so happy for holly holm but my man is right, both these women have strong butter faces.

Comment

i know its focked up but i love saying ron de rousey.

also its always great to see the underdog win.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Non Stop Boxing is turning into Non Stop MMA.
          It's because of these insecure flo-mos trying to get back at a female for calling out that pu$$y Floyd.

I bet they breathing easy now because the pressure is off Floyd to face Rousey. These floydettes musta been sweating and unable to sleep at night until Holm did what Mayweather was afraid to do so you can imagine the relief they're probably now experiencing..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            It's because of these insecure flo-mos trying to get back at a female for calling out that pu$$y Floyd.

I bet they breathing easy now because the pressure is off Floyd to face Rousey. These floydettes musta been sweating and unable to sleep at night until Holm did what Mayweather was afraid to do so you can imagine the relief they're probably now experiencing..
            Yeah, stick to posting about Khan, at least your stupidity will make sense posting about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              Yeah, stick to posting about Khan, at least your stupidity will make sense posting about him.
              Well let's hear your explanation for Non Stop Boxing turning into Non Stop MMA?

Exactly. You stopped and thought about it for a second and now you see I was right all along (as per usual).

You'll see it's because Rousey had called out Mayweather, now Mayweather fans are breathing easy and gloating about it since Rousey got KOd.

So Non Stop Boxing has turned into Non Stop MMA for this reason as I quite correctly stated. You dudes need to use your brain and stop acting like period-having teenyboppers once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Well let's hear your explanation for Non Stop Boxing turning into Non Stop MMA?

Exactly. You stopped and thought about it for a second and now you see I was right all along (as per usual).

You'll see it's because Rousey had called out Mayweather, now Mayweather fans are breathing easy and gloating about it since Rousey got KOd.

So Non Stop Boxing has turned into Non Stop MMA for this reason as I quite correctly stated. You dudes need to use your brain and stop acting like period-having teenyboppers once in a while.
                Oh boy, educating idiots (you are a Khan fan so this must be all too familiar to you).

1. Posters here are MOCKING somebody who went out their way to complete **** on and disrespect the sport they love, so of course when **** hits the fan for them, they mock, laugh and jeer. It is par for the course. She claimed (along with Oscar and Dana White) she could beat up the best male boxer in the sport, indicating that anyone below Floyd could also get it and her ass got stomped by a ACCOMPLISHED female boxer. Makes her look stupid.

2. I'm seeing Canelo fans, Cotto fans, GGG fans, Ward fans, Pac fans etc ALL making fun of Ronda and her failure, so just shut up with that stupid attempt at "Duh, its a ***** ting, it's only *****s laughing". It's not. The main thread of her defeat has over 500 posts mocking her. Are they all Floyd fans?

3. Again, stick to only posting about Khan. Idiots should stick together, at least one of you might say something coherent and make sense if you stay together.

Comment

Oh boy, educating idiots (you are a Khan fan so this must be all too familiar to you).

1. Posters here are MOCKING somebody who went out their way to complete **** on and disrespect the sport they love, so of course when **** hits the fan for them, they mock, laugh and jeer. It is par for the course. She claimed (along with Oscar and Dana White) she could beat up the best male boxer in the sport, indicating that anyone below Floyd could also get it and her ass got stomped by a ACCOMPLISHED female boxer. Makes her look stupid.

2. I'm seeing Canelo fans, Cotto fans, GGG fans, Ward fans, Pac fans etc ALL making fun of Ronda and her failure, so just shut up with that stupid attempt at "Duh, its a ***** ting, it's only *****s laughing". It's not. The main thread of her defeat has over 500 posts mocking her. Are they all Floyd fans?

3. Again, stick to only posting about Khan. Idiots should stick together, at least one of you might say something coherent and make sense if you stay together.
                  Jeez, you flo-mos are the dumbest boxing fans to ever plague the planet with your existence, you guys must be punch drunk like James Toney huh? And not through getting hit but more likely due to being dropped on your head at birth several times?

1. Ronda never disrespected boxing, she said that if it was a "no-rules fight" [NOT a BOXING match] she could beat Mayweather (and anyone else). She said that Floyd would whup her in a boxing match. So how is that "disrespecting boxing"you dumb phuck? She also recently said that she's "fallen in love with boxing" so how the phuck she going to disrespect it, you dumb phuck?

2. The reason a very small minorty of boxing fans other than Floydettes are getting involved is because of Holm's boxing history. But that's not because of what Ronda said, that's because of the general on-going animosity between Boxing and MMA which has existed years prior to Ronda saying she'd whup Floyd in a "no-rules fight". But that minority is overshadowed by hundreds of Floydettes who are breathing easy because their pu$$yboy is off the hook.

3. Posting continuously about any single fighter would quickly get boring regardless of the fighter. At least to someone with some intelligence, but I guess you flo-mos don't quite fit that description so you just keep on posting about Floyd like the good lil flo-mo you are, Sherlock.

Comment

Well said Sir.

Flatline is the very definition a deluded fanboy.

In his world Khan would be his daddy and Ronda his slave wife.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Well said Sir.

Flatline is the very definition a deluded fanboy.

In his world Khan would be his daddy and Ronda his slave wife.
                      Seems to me that you and that other ****** are delusional fanboys since I never mentioned Khan once in this thread until now while you guys can't seem to keep his d*ck out your mouths most of time? You guys are sucking so much Khan dick you be burping dick sweat all week..

Try to stay on topic and keep those cum stains off your Khan posters now guys.. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X