No announcement yet.

Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Sounds like something ancient Egyptians would do to penis tips..
    now on second thought it doesn't sound quite as cool

will not use in upcoming convos

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I have no idea bro but it sounds cool as f**k and I will most definitely be dropping those words into upcoming convos

hopefully i'll pronounce them correctly though
      Good luck, broski.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Good luck, broski.

classic movie btw

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Can you explain what that means?
          Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I have no idea bro but it sounds cool as f**k and I will most definitely be dropping those words into upcoming convos

hopefully i'll pronounce them correctly though
          The eschaton is the end of the world, in a religious sense. Immanentizing is to bring it about, or rather to bring it close to starting. In a christian sense Immanentizing the Eschaton means to create conditions so they are ready for the start of the Revelation of St John.

Comment

Eschaton Samsung Phone Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Case

Everybody needs a painting depicting the end of the world as an Samsung Phone Case. Text your final moments to your friends. Get yours now. Original art by famous contemporary artist J.E. Raddatz

Comment

This is just one of many examples of how Sam Harris and Bill Maher have been right all along. You don't have to be a jihadist to hold these ideals, it's more widespread in Islam than cowards like Cenk Uygur and Ben Affleck would like to admit.

And yes it is about religion, it is what motivates people like her, and the reason we will never see peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Eschaton Samsung Phone Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Case

Everybody needs a painting depicting the end of the world as an Samsung Phone Case. Text your final moments to your friends. Get yours now. Original art by famous contemporary artist J.E. Raddatz

Comment

Follow me, I feel like im the only one who doesnt know anything about Hammas and the Israeli Palastine thing.

ADS: chung toi cong dong internetvietnam chuyen cung cap dich vu internet cho khach hang t***7841;i moi mien cua dat nuco, khi quy khach co nhu cau dang ky goi cuoc 8mbps se duoc nhieu khuyen mai dat biet khi dang ky internet fpt nghe an va dang ky internet fpt thanh hoa va dang ky internet fpt hue chi voi gia uu dai 250.000 vnd thich hop voi 1-4 may tinh. Dac biet fpt chung toi con mien phi 100% phi lap dat cua hang. Hay nhanh tay lien he ngay voi chung toi de duoc nhieu uu dai nhat.

+ Neu cac ban lap cho gia dinh voi cac goi cuoc dang ky internet fpt ha longdang ky internet fpt bien hoa va dang ky internet fpt thanh oai thi goi cuoc mega You dang la su lua chon tot nhat.

+ Neu ban la doanh nghiep nho quy khach hay tham khao goi mega me hoac goi cap quang co bang thong cao hon.
                  Ngoài ra chúng tôi c̣n có dịch vụ lắp mạng fpt phan thiết tốt nhất.
                  Last edited by davidhan; 05-27-2016, 03:29 AM.

Comment

The bit about the scarf was great

Comment

Working...
                    X