No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez Network Deal Coming in a Few Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez Network Deal Coming in a Few Days

Executives for HBO and Showtime should learn by the weekend which network will televise the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view fight Nov. 12 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just announce it already. The suspense is killing me.
    Last edited by Visceral; 08-03-2011, 05:26 AM.

Comment

The two biggest network on the planet is out to get each other, it shows the popularity of Manny Pacquiao is up the roof.

Comment

Ross Greenburg learned it the hard way. For quite a while he was a puppet for Haymon and GBP. Lies might take care of today but there is no future.

Comment

LOL after the showtime fiasco I am sure he will chose HBO

because HBO is boxing so welcome back to Floyd's house Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
            LOL after the showtime fiasco I am sure he will chose HBO

because HBO is boxing...
            6 things to remember about froid...

1- Xylocaine = to use on his steroid infested brittle hands
            2-vacation, pac will sign to another fight, resurface and fight class c, no threat bum fighter, and cycle his roid again
            3- big baldy head, signs of steroid usage
            4- cathweight a midget JMM, slipped to bags of cash in JMMs room because he cheated on scales
            5-Roid Rage= poke a security guard, baby mama, avoid paying rental fee etc etc
            6=his welfare collector fans the lowest IQ in states

Comment

Dude, people still care about that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                The two biggest network on the planet is out to get each other, it shows the popularity of Manny Pacquiao is up the roof.

Comment

WHO CARES? If he ain't fighting Bert,Martinez or Mayweather, I really dont give a ***** who else Pacquiao fights. I'm tired of his cherry picking ,and watching these over the hill walking punching bags. He has ducked the best since Raheem the dream, and i'm tired of the bull****. Irefuse to buy another Pacquiao fight until he fights quality opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by the vacationer View Post
                    6 things to remember about froid...

1- Xylocaine = to use on his steroid infested brittle hands
                    2-vacation, pac will sign to another fight, resurface and fight class c, no threat bum fighter, and cycle his roid again
                    3- big baldy head, signs of steroid usage
                    4- cathweight a midget JMM, slipped to bags of cash in JMMs room because he cheated on scales
                    5-Roid Rage= poke a security guard, baby mama, avoid paying rental fee etc etc
                    6=his welfare collector fans the lowest IQ in states
                    The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.[19]

Comment

Working...
                    X