• Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday

Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye...r-his-birthday

LOOK: Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday
    By Brandon Wise | CBSSports.com
    February 8, 2015 3:14 pm ET

Boxer Floyd Mayweather seems like a pretty generous guy. At least to his best friends. Suns point guard Isaiah Thomas posted this impressive new car on his Twitter account and said Mayweather purchased the Bentley for him, according to Dime Magazine.

Thomas and Mayweather have been seen together multiple times before and Thomas said Mayweather will call him before games to give him some encouragement.

Mayweather, who reportedly earned over $100 million in 2014, also wished Thomas a happy birthday on his Twitter account.

Now, about that pesky fight with Manny Pacquiao.
    Last edited by URAGONAKO; 02-08-2015, 05:09 PM.

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post

Boxer Floyd Mayweather seems like a pretty generous guy. At least to his best friends. Suns point guard Isaiah Thomas posted this impressive new car on his Twitter account and said Mayweather purchased the Bentley for him, according to Dime Magazine.

Thomas and Mayweather have been seen together multiple times before and Thomas said Mayweather will call him before games to give him some encouragement.

Mayweather, who reportedly earned over $100 million in 2014, also wished Thomas a happy birthday on his Twitter account.

I was actually hoping it was zeke from the pistons. would've loved to hear him do that for an old head

oh well, phx has a nice backcourt

Comment

Your entire sig is made to diss Floyd fans.............yet you post a Floyd thread?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        I was actually hoping it was zeke from the pistons. would've loved to hear him do that for an old head

oh well, phx has a nice backcourt
        I clicked on this just to see which one it was.

Comment

Never heard of him before.

Comment

Floyd's going to be fighting till he's 50 the way he goes through money

His next retirement will only be for 2 years, bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Your entire sig is made to diss Floyd fans.............yet you post a Floyd thread?
              YEs It's for them, I do love Floyd the boxer but not the Floyd the Biatch diva persona.

You are only a few post away to be on my list my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post

This is the first time I ever heard of Floyd ever being friends with this guy, when I clicked the article I thought it was the 55 year old Isiah Thomas of the Detroit Pistons the real Isiah Thomas.

Who buys a guy they barely know a bentley? I mean dang dude you must really want homeboy to be your friend.

This ball player could afford his own bentley, also I could understand if he gave someone like that old man who walked to work for 20 years a new car, or someone who needed one. Floyd does things that reach of insecurity and narcissism.

Money cant buy you love or real friendship Floyd father never taught him crap about life no wonder this dude is dysfunctional as hell.

Floyd should have learned his lesson when he bought his son a bently golf cart only for the boy to call him a COWARD, money cannot buy you love or respect.
                Last edited by hectari; 02-08-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I wonder if the title is in Isiah's name? Floyd has a history of giving people cars and then taking them away.

Comment

Nice ride. I don't like Floyd as a boxer, but I respect him. Hopefully he takes care of his money after his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
                    X