Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO @ Todays' "Miguel Cotto Promotions" Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the underwhelming response is due to a lot of fighters trying to promote, instead of fighting. Talk about too many chiefs and not enough indians!

It seems to be the way boxers are going, but they should focus one or the other, not both. Focusing on too many big plans just dilutes your drive and can result in mediocrity in all of them.

Do it properly and give ambitious young fighters a fair shot at recognition.

Comment

The presser was for young up and coming fighters that nobody has ever heard of. Would you expect a big crowd and large number of journalists for prospects that have no name yet?

I guess a lot of the haters in here have never been to, or seen a local show? The pressers before those events are usually just the participants, and maybe a local journalist, but most of the time there is no real coverage.

You guys act like Cotto was announcing his next fight, and this was the turn out. Damn, the hate some of you kids reach to has no bounds!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        Held that shit in a Taco Bell
        Taco Bell? Damn... Miguel Cotto just can't get away from those Mexicans and their wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Taco Bell? Damn... Miguel Cotto just can't get away from those Mexicans and their wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            I agree everyone who actually met Cotto dont like the person. He like a serious douche bag in real life. Past trainers, friends etc never have anything nice to say about him only people that do are the people who are making money off him atm.
            Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
            I met him here in NY and I've got to agree he's an a$$hole. Very condescending attitude.
            What is he like? I keep hearing this but he seems like a nice bloke to me.

Comment

Working...
            X