No announcement yet.

showtime has no fights scheduled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showtime has no fights scheduled

wow it looks like they are completely out of the picture now that haymon stuck it to them. it really looks like espinoza should be fired. anybody know if they will even have anything halfway decent on the horizon?

I thought Martirosyan and Trout were going to fight but yeah Haymon ****ed Showtime royally
    Last edited by Beercules; 01-22-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Jleon love is headlining soon , he's the future

Comment

I think khan and Lucas will fight on sho but yea they got hosed lol. Apparently haymon is gonna do fights on regular cbs too tho

Comment

I have ESPN, NBC, ****e TV, CBS, HBO, and showtime so i dont really care

Comment

Lucas and khan could also fight on HBO right? Depending who they fight

Comment

if they have no more boxing, i really dont have a need for that channel anymore

Comment

All they have scheduled is Sammy Vasquez vs. Emmanuel Lartey and Claudio Marrero vs. T.B.A. on February 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Lucas and khan could also fight on HBO right? Depending who they fight

HBO does not affiliate with Haymon anymore. Fighters advised by Haymon aren't shown on HBO.

Comment

Nahhh, the NBC guys will be back... after they're built up..... hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X