Canelo vs. Lopez Plus SHO Quadruple Bouts - Post Fight Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I personally think Leo santa cruz is better then Mares
    We'll see. Im gonna take a gamble and stick with Morel. He didn't look horribly vs Mares. Beginning of the fight he did but he picked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      In order to win fights,U have to be super ripped-Boxingscene
      Or in canelas case just fight jww's and ww's...

It's pathetic how u support this fool. You must be massaging his balls as I type this

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I personally think Leo santa cruz is better then Mares
        Morel is over the hill, his best days are gone and if Santa Cruz stumbles here, he was over rated, but I don't think so. Morel won't take a bad beating, he'll quit befor that happens, but he'll try to make Santa Cruz look bad. His experience might make it an ugly fight, but Santa Cruz can out work him.

Comment

This ishhh is just wrong... Wipe that smile off your face Ginger bread man.. you are an embarassment to this sport..just vacate ur title and fight at 147 where you belong lil man.. I hope Lopez pulls off the upset.. If he fights with the heart he showed against Victoria (I quit on the stool every time)Ortiz than he should be fine.. I hope he KO's Ginger Bread man and gets that 100k, the guy is so underpaid compared to Canelo.....

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
            Or in canelas case just fight jww's and ww's...

It's pathetic how u support this fool.
            Good points, you could have stopped right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Morel is over the hill, his best days are gone and if Santa Cruz stumbles here, he was over rated, but I don't think so. Morel won't take a bad beating, he'll quit befor that happens, but he'll try to make Santa Cruz look bad. His experience might make it an ugly fight, but Santa Cruz can out work him.
              You guys are making me doubt my pick now...

Comment

And some idiots were saying that Lopez was a 154 fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  In order to win fights,U have to be super ripped-Boxingscene
                  thats true..muscles don't mean ****...

Comment

Dis Lopez kid looks like a fatty

Comment

They are trying to pull some big **** from this pusssy assss canelo cuz for a week they r showing in the espn, fox sports and univision deportes canelo fights and specials about him as a glory of boxing..nobody said in TV that he is fighting smaller guys or old ppl..they want to make him look as a fearless warrior to add more stupid fans..i see him fighting Mayweather next without fight any top ten in his own division..

Comment

Working...
                      X