Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better vocalist Steven Tyler or Axl Rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War is an amazing ****ing song.

Comment

Comment

Axl by a long shot. "Dream on" is the only thing that could compare to anything from Axl.

Comment

Axl's whining voice makes me cringe...Tyler as weird as he is can sing. I saw Tyler here in Vancouver walking up Robson St. in the early 90's one day. He wears women's buttoned up dress's as part of his wardrobe over whatever else he's wearing. He was with Joe Perry just walking around and is tiny...about 5' 5 130-135 lbs. 3 or 4 people were getting autographs and he seemed uncomfortable with it. He looked kinda silly.

Hey Led...I met the guy in your avatar in Barbados in Feb of '89 in a bar. I walked by Keith Richards thinking to myself...man that guy is trying hard to look like Richards never thinking it was really him until I went to the bar and saw Jaggar sitting there. I was stunned and said to my friend...Hey...look who's there. He calmly said yeah...wanna meet him...and called him over telling him he wanted him to meet someone. To my surprised he stood up and walked over extending his hand.

OK...that's my brush with greatness...end of story.
          Last edited by jaded; 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

3 people voted for Steven Tyler, WTF.

Axl Rose by a margin that can't even be described. And I'm not even that big a Guns and Roses fan.

Comment

Tyler.

Rose has a fuucking annoying voice.

Rose is a **** in general too.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                Tyler.

Rose has a fuucking annoying voice.

Rose is a **** in general too.
                Rose has a terrible voice, only good thing about it is he can hit the notes.

Tyler has some ridiculous power and range on his, it totally shits on Axl's.

All I have to do is point out Dream On - is there any song where Axl displayed half the control of his voice?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  All I have to do is point out Dream On - is there any song where Axl displayed half the control of his voice?
                  3:40-end of song

By the way... this is SHOT Axl Rose... in his very last album.. not even prime Axl.

Shot Axl > Tyler

Comment

Rose>Tyler
                    GNR> Aerosmith

Prime GNR was a fu c king beast!!!!

Just look at that Raw, unadulterated, white boy grimeyness!!!!

Comment

They're both ****

Comment

Working...
                      X