No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    thats you..i was talking about the crybay fans in the arena who were quick on sayin robbery...the first time ive watched it, i did not score it....then watched it again a few times and ii got 7-5 pac...look at amir for exmaple he was teling the world pac lost live then watched it again, taking his tine, and have pac winning...**** like that happens esp when the fight is close...
    actually many of the fans do a round by round @ the event. you obviously have never been to a huge boxing event. many of these people have a pen & a piece of paper in hand & score the round when the 2 fighters go to their corner (we've been doing that since the 60s WTF) I've re watched the fight 3 times & scored it 8 rounds to 4 for marquez each time. the thing is pac could never do anything to distance himself from marquez. each time he would try & distance himself, marquez would respond with crisper shots (almost each & every time)

MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT PAC LOST BECAUSE PAC ACTUALLY LOST. amir only switched his opinion when people close to him told him that it was bad for business. so he just said "hey. i guess pac won by 1 point after re watching"

the fight was a robbery. theres no way pac won more then 5 rounds of that fight.........JMM controlled him, hit him with rights, & RESPONDED TO ALL OF HIS FLURRIES WITH BETTER SHOTS (flurries that were missing & glancing)

FACE IT. PAC LOST.
    Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
      -If you think Manny lost, watch it again
      -I did
      -You saw it again and still think Manny lost? Watch it in slo-mo
      -I did
      -You saw it slo-mo and still gave more rounds to Marquez?
      -Yeah
      -You're doing it wrong. You need to give them to Pacquiao
      -Oh
      -There you go. You're a nice little soldier now.

Seriously, grow up.
      they keep trying to convince people that they didn't see what they saw. it's almost pathetic & a bit disturbing........

some people live for pac.........america doesn't work like this. if mayweather lost americans wouldn't care enough to think about suicide. at the end of the day it's just sports......

many people have really made manny a demi god all because of a SPORT.

Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Show either men the tape and they're going to say they won. Let other people rewatch it.....

Comment

Pacquiao was more accurate in this fight. Marquez did not win. A knee jerk reaction always happens after controversial fights, but when things settle down people will realize Marquez fell short.

How on earth is Pacquiao going to beat Floyd? How?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            Pacquiao was more accurate in this fight. Marquez did not win. A knee jerk reaction always happens after controversial fights, but when things settle down people will realize Marquez fell short.

How on earth is Pacquiao going to beat Floyd? How?
            no he wasn't...........I could care less about compu. mannys flurries were ether glancing or missing all together. very rarely would he land a clean crisp accurate shot............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              no he wasn't...........I could care less about compu. mannys flurries were ether glancing or missing all together. very rarely would he land a clean crisp accurate shot............
              Marquez shots were cleaner, but Pacquiao was still more accurate. Marquez lost.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                actually many of the fans do a round by round @ the event. you obviously have never been to a huge boxing event. many of these people have a pen & a piece of paper in hand & score the round when the 2 fighters go to their corner (we've been doing that since the 60s WTF) I've re watched the fight 3 times & scored it 8 rounds to 4 for marquez each time. the thing is pac could never do anything to distance himself from marquez. each time he would try & distance himself, marquez would respond with crisper shots (almost each & every time)

MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT PAC LOST BECAUSE PAC ACTUALLY LOST. amir only switched his opinion when people close to him told him that it was bad for business. so he just said "hey. i guess pac won by 1 point after re watching"

the fight was a robbery. theres no way pac won more then 5 rounds of that fight.........JMM controlled him, hit him with rights, & RESPONDED TO ALL OF HIS FLURRIES WITH BETTER SHOTS (flurries that were missing & glancing)

FACE IT. PAC LOST.
                your're right i've never been to a big boxing event , i ilve where there is no big boxing event .show me a proof where those fans crying robbery had scorecards in their hnds during the fight ..it's way too impractical /unbelievable for a fan to watch it live at the arena and have scorecard ready esp when most of them are far from the ring.....it's you that needs to face it , pac won!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  I was scoring the fight round by round in the official thread and had marquez winning by far. I also had the luxury to watch the fight on the british broadcast and not the corrupt HBO one
                  Translation: I was streaming it and even thought it was lagging like crazy, I saw exactly what I wanted to see.

Comment

Its getting funny how people are trying to convince that Pacquiao won. I've seen the fight 4 times now (HBO and UK commentary) and i still think Marquez outboxed Pacquiao pretty decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      Marquez shots were cleaner, but Pacquiao was still more accurate. Marquez lost.
                      pac was not more accurate..............he threw more punches then marquez but most of them were ether glancing or didn't land. marquez LOST due to judges. not anything pac was doing...............in realty marquez beat pac.

the fights between pac vs JMM should be 2 JMM & 1 for pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X