Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who thinks Margarito can beat Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    i believe tony can beat pacquiao...Margarito always wins when hes the underdog.

WAR TONY!!!!
    Waaarrrrr TONY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      Margarito beats p.will in a rematch thats why he aint gettin one.
      If there is ever a rematch, I will be more than happy to bet with you on Pwill>Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        What more do we want?

How about a championship bout where at least one of the guys is ranked in the division. A championship contest without a catchweight is beginning to feel trite. Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer fights to be held at the division limits and not some predetermined contractual weight which favors one fighter or another.

This fight is an exhibition at best. It is not a championship fight even though a belt is at stake because no one that is not a die hard fan of either guy gives a damn about this match. There is nothing compelling about it. You have one guy who is chasing history in less than sterling fashion and then you have a disgraced would-be cheater/criminal.

Boxing used to be a gentleman's sport. This recent showcase is unworthy of the sport and its fans.
        Same bs as other posts. Were not arguing about politics here, the fight has been made and it's going to be an all out WAR!!!!! Great entertainment that's exciting to watch. This is what boxing needs right now - excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          This is NOT an easy fight. Margarito has Oscar's height which as we all know, was crazy if you remember the Oscar-Pac fight. Pac literally should of had a ladder in there. BUT, now imagine that height with a guy that is going to be throwing nonstop power shots for 12 rounds...huge difference. I think if Manny can't hurt Margarito or get his respect, Manny's in for a long painful night.
          Magarito is as slow as a tortoise, the only way he wins is if Pacquiao gets tired.

Comment

you should watch Tony's last fight and reconsider that opinion braw

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
              If there is ever a rematch, I will be more than happy to bet with you on Pwill>Margarito.
              I'll take my money to the bookmakers and bet with real money, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Magarito is as slow as a tortoise, the only way he wins is if Pacquiao gets tired.
                He throws more punches than any other boxer. He cant be that slow my friend, that would make it impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                  you should watch Tony's last fight and reconsider that opinion braw
                  He clowned that guy for 12 rounds it was hilarious! Dude was gettin madd!! That was an open workout for him, just he was gettin paid - good crowd turned up too. Good entertainment, i enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                    He throws more punches than any other boxer. He cant be that slow my friend, that would make it impossible.
                    Throwing means **** all if you're not landing. Pacquiao is by far the fastest fighter he will have stepped in the ring with and Margarito has more chance of catching crabs.

Comment

It's boxing, anything can happen, but yes you're in the minority.

Comment

Working...
                      X