Ricky Hatton just exposed that his 147lb excuse was all bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    [/B]

Timing killz speed. I wouldn't be surprised if Hatton beats Pac to the punch like he did to Paulie...
    hatton never beat paulie to the punch i don't know what fight you were watching, paulie was not throwing punches he would just duck fall into hatton and on the break hatton would catch him with a punch or 2

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
      i am really starting to hate the ****ing phrase speed kills
      speed kills if you know how to use it to your advantage or if your fighting some one who is slow or flat footed

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        hatton never beat paulie to the punch i don't know what fight you were watching, paulie was not throwing punches he would just duck fall into hatton and on the break hatton would catch him with a punch or 2
        not the whole fight, but would on occasion, go back and look at the fight and you will find it...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          i am really starting to hate the ****ing phrase speed kills
          I bet you don't hate it as much as I hate "the pound for pound title" or "I'm massive at 140".

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

its all relative...

what hatton means is that he is massive when compared to pac, but he is not massive when compared to real 147 lbrs.

also, speed kills

Comment

i read the same article and feel the same way.....what excuse does he have for being bad at 147 when he normally weighs what most 147s weigh on fight night?

Comment

I have being saying it all along, Hatton excuse at 147 is a joke. He weighs the same as Carlos Q Cotto at WW. He outweighs Judah and Floyd.

Comment

Hatton will beat Pac! For as bad as some people say Ricky was at WW, he still managed to win a title there over a pretty good Champion.

Comment

Hatton is full of **** full stop

If i could be bothered i could write a novel full of his inconsistencies and excuses

Comment

come on guys hatton is a bit too short for 147 right? plus he's got tiny t-rex arms

Comment

Working...
                      X