No announcement yet.

FACT: Mayweather/Marquez sold 20% less at the actual venue than Pacquiao/Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Liar, everywhere I went it showed PBF/Marquez ringside seats were $17,000. Disprove that, bet my education level is higher than yours.
    ghetto education isn't higher than anything, sorry. and yeah, the pinoy already got you a link for that

speaking about lies, care to explain this?

Tickets for the Hatton-Pacquiao event ranged from $1,000 (for ringside seats) to $150. There was a two-ticket limit per person for tickets priced $150, and a limit of 10 for the other prices ($1,000, $750, $500 and $300).

fron 1,000 (FOR RINGSIDE SEATS) to 150

you don't even know how to read lol, that's ghetto school for you

i'll keep posting it until you admit you don't know how to read properly. you could always get out of the thread if admitting things is hurtful for you

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
      ghetto education isn't higher than anything, sorry. and yeah, the pinoy already got you a link for that

speaking about lies, care to explain this?

Tickets for the Hatton-Pacquiao event ranged from $1,000 (for ringside seats) to $150. There was a two-ticket limit per person for tickets priced $150, and a limit of 10 for the other prices ($1,000, $750, $500 and $300).

fron 1,000 (FOR RINGSIDE SEATS) to 150

i'll keep posting it until you admit you don't know how to read properly. you could always get out of the thread if admitting things is hurtful for you
      Since when does $1,000 compare to $17,000?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Since when does $1,000 compare to $17,000?
        look up where did i compare it

the russian dumbass said that the most expensive ringside seats for pac/hatton was $300, and i proved him wrong

the black boxer loving dumbass (you) said that ringside seats were being sold at $150, and i proved you wrong

i haven't compared anything, so stop changing the subject and answer my post like you should or get the **** out of here:

from 1,000 (FOR RINGSIDE SEATS) to 150

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          look up where did i compare it

the russian dumbass said that the most expensive ringside seats for pac/hatton was $300, and i proved him wrong

the black boxer loving dumbass (you) said that ringside seats were being sold at $150, and i proved you wrong

i haven't compared anything, so stop changing the subject and answer my post like you should or get the **** out of here:

from 1,000 (FOR RINGSIDE SEATS) to 150

Stop being racist!

Blacks are richer and hold higher power positions in the world than Pinoys. It's no contest.

Oh, and Russia can own you if they wanted, so STFU.

Your bigotry and hate is being exposed here.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Money Mayweather is the PPV King, the P4P king, and the CompuBox king. Another guarantee, is if Cotto manages to beat Pacquiao, Money Mayweather can do double the PPV revenue and sweep Pacquiao 4 - 0 in common opponents. I know it must kill you that a black man from the great Boxing state of Michigan OWNS your national treasure, LOL, but just deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
            Stop being racist!

Blacks are richer and hold higher power positions in the world than Pinoys. It's no contest.

Oh, and Russia can own you if they wanted, so STFU.

Your bigotry and hate is being exposed here.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Money Mayweather is the PPV King, the P4P king, and the CompuBox king. Another guarantee, is if Cotto manages to beat Pacquiao, Money Mayweather can do double the PPV revenue and sweep Pacquiao 4 - 0 in common opponents. I know it must kill you that a black man from the great Boxing state of Michigan OWNS your national treasure, LOL, but just deal with it!
            racism? this guys worships black balls, that's not my fault

and i'm not pinoy, but your comment about black people being rich and powerful was just hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Fact: Mayweather/Marquez tickets cost far more. Front row cost 1000$+ at Pacman/Hatton were like 300+
              That isn't a fact.

The ticket prices were actually almost exactly the same. $150 for the cheapest, all the way up to $2,500. Now, these are face value directly from Ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
                [B]Stop being racist!

:
                Your a fking ******, hes Puerto Rican. Leave Pinoys out of this ****, Majority or black is richer than pinoys in America? Hard to believe, I wanna see Statistics.

Sad majority of Floyd fans have to bring up race.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                  Your a fking ******, hes Puerto Rican. Leave Pinoys out of this ****, Majority or black is richer than pinoys in America? Hard to believe, I wanna see Statistics.

Sad majority of Floyd fans have to bring up race.
                  exactly

i never said anything bad about black people. i **** on that *******'s face because he ONLY respects black fighters and talks crap of every other fighter that isn't black

Comment

Working...
                  X